- Sub Headline: Lewis will play an integral role in serving the rapidly growing senior population across Orange County.
- City: Dana Point
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dana Point, CA – Home Care Assistance of Orange County, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to welcome Brent Lewis as Home Care Liaison. As Home Care Liaison, Lewis will help Orange County seniors and their families navigate their care needs with compassion, experience and expertise. He had a prior successful career in business development and community outreach and has over two years of professional experience in senior care. He is dedicated to helping seniors live safe and comfortably at home. As a devoted husband and father of three, Lewis aims to provide care services he would be proud to offer his own family. Brent Lewis will be serving seniors all over Orange County and will represent both the Home Care Assistance offices in Newport Beach and Dana Point.
“At Home Care Assistance, our mission is to change the way the world ages,” said Lewis. “I am thrilled to be a part of a home care team that is supporting our mission through unique offerings such as the Balanced Care Method™, a holistic approach to care, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, a proactive approach to brain health.”
Based on the scientific studies of the world’s healthiest seniors, the Balanced Care Method™ promotes five key lifestyle behaviors correlated with healthy longevity: healthy diet, physical exercise, active social ties, mental stimulation and a sense of purpose and calm. Caregivers are professionally trained to incorporate the Method into daily care to encourage healthy mind, body and spirit. In addition, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ is a research-based program designed to promote long-term brain health and prevent cognitive decline by stimulating the five main cognitive domains with fun and engaging activities.
As the leading provider of daily care, Home Care Assistance staff is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured, covered by Workers’ Compensation and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of Orange County, please visit www.HomeCareAssistance.com or call at 949-373-4793. The office is located at 333 Old Newport Blvd., Suite 3, in Newport Beach, California or 32880 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 34, in Dana Point, California.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visithttp://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
280 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)