- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 2:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Palm Desert, CA – Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to welcome Elisa Tarrant to the team in the role of Director, Business Development. Tarrant brings 22 years of Executive management experience, including business development, sales, consulting, coaching and employee training, customer service and human resources. Tarrant has a business degree, as well as degree in Clinical Psychology and various certifications in Senior Health and Fitness care, biochemistry and nutrition. Tarrant joins Home Care Assistance after successfully growing a Coachella Valley based multi-unit health and fitness business where she tripled sales and client count in less than 2 years. She is excited to join Home Care Assistance and is passionate about our mission to change the way the world ages right here in the desert.
“I was immediately drawn to the quality of the programming at Home Care Assistance,” said Tarrant. “The Cognitive Therapeutics Method, Balanced Care Method and Hospital to Home Care are leading programs in the home care space and I am thrilled to be able to contribute to a team with such passion and commitment to seniors. Having personally been through life events that required immense support and care, I am convinced that I have found the right business and the perfect organization which will help me provide the highest quality in-home care.”
Based on the scientific studies of the world’s healthiest seniors, the Balanced Care Method™ promotes five key lifestyle behaviors correlated with healthy longevity: healthy diet, physical exercise, active social ties, mental stimulation and a sense of purpose and calm. Caregivers are professionally trained to incorporate the Method into daily care to encourage healthy mind, body and spirit. In addition, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ is a research-based program designed to promote long-term brain health and prevent cognitive decline by stimulating the five main cognitive domains with fun and engaging activities.
As the leading provider of care services, Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of Palm Desert, please visit www.HomeCareAssistancePalmDesert.com or call at 760-345-0001. The office is located at 39620 Washington Street, Suite D, Palm Desert, CA 92211.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2014 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)