- Sub Headline: Home Care Assistance of Greater Phoenix is recognized for the Second consecutive year as one of the top home care agencies in the country based on employee satisfaction.
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 9:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Phoenix, AZ – Home Care Assistance of Greater Phoenix, the premier provider of in-home care for seniors, is honored to be recognized as a 2016 Best of Home Care Employer of Choice. This prestigious award is given to home care providers who rank in the top 50th percentile in one or more employee satisfaction categories, based on monthly satisfaction interviews conducted by Home Care Pulse®.
“The Best of Home Care Awards recognize the leading home care businesses, the best of the best,” said Home Care Pulse Founder and CEO Aaron Marcum. “We are excited to announce these award-winners and celebrate their dedication to providing quality in-home care.”
Home Care Pulse created these awards to identify the top in-home care agencies that demonstrate a passion for client and employee satisfaction and thereby help families make better care decisions for their aging loved ones. Companies are evaluated based on agency training, communication, overall quality of care, caregiver performance, caregiver morale, response to problems and recommendation of services.
“We are very pleased to be recognized as a quality leader in home care,” said Jeff Hill, owner of Home Care Assistance of Greater Phoenix. “We are in a business where we care for people–clients and caregivers–and recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. It’s satisfying to know that our efforts in making Home Care Assistance a great place to work do not go unnoticed by our staff.”
At Home Care Assistance, care plans are tailored to clients’ individual needs and preferences. Clients are also expertly matched with thoroughly trained, screened and conscientious caregivers. With a mission to change the way the world ages, Home Care Assistance helps seniors live well at home through innovative offerings such as their proprietary Balanced Care Method™, which emphasizes scientifically studied lifestyle behaviors of the longest living people on Earth, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an activities-based program designed to delay the onset and progression of cognitive decline.
Home Care Assistance of Greater Phoenix is located at 3143 E. Lincoln Dr., Phoenix AZ 85016. To learn more about Home Care Assistance and how they are changing the way the world ages, please visit www.homecareassistancephoenix.com or call 602-388-1085.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com or franchise.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
138 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)