- Sub Headline: Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County is recognized for the second consecutive year as one of the top home care agencies in the country based on client satisfaction.
- City: Lakewood
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 1:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lakewood, CO – Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is honored to be recognized as a 2016 Best of Home Care Provider of Choice. This prestigious award is given to home care providers who rank in the top 50th percentile in one or more client satisfaction categories, based on monthly satisfaction interviews conducted by Home Care Pulse.
“The Best of Home Care Awards recognize the leading home care businesses, the best of the best,” said Home Care Pulse Founder and CEO Aaron Marcum. “We are excited to announce these award-winners and celebrate their dedication to providing quality in-home care.”
Home Care Pulse created these awards to identify those agencies in the home care space that demonstrate a passion for client satisfaction and thereby help families make better care decisions for their aging loved ones.
“We are proud to be recognized as a superior leader in home care,” said Steve Coe, Owner of Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County. “Our goal is to provide each client with the ultimate home care experience by creating customized care plans to ensure their level of independence. In fact, it’s common for clients to come to Home Care Assistance after not being satisfied with the care they received from another home care agency.”
At Home Care Assistance, care plans are tailored to clients’ individual needs and preferences. Clients are also expertly matched with thoroughly trained, screened and conscientious caregivers. With a mission to change the way the world ages, Home Care Assistance helps seniors live well at home through innovative offerings such as their proprietary Balanced Care Method™, a holistic approach to healthy longevity based on scientific studies of the longest living people on Earth, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an activities-based program designed to promote brain health and improve quality of life.
Home Care Assistance of Jefferson County is located at 12792 W. Alameda Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80228. To learn more about Home Care Assistance and how they are changing the way the world ages, please visit www.HCAJeffCo.com or call 303-987-5992.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com or franchise.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)