- Sub Headline: Home Care Assistance of Dayton is recognized as one of the top home care agencies in the country based on client and caregiver satisfaction
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dayton, Ohio – Home Care Assistance of Dayton, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is honored to have received both the Best of Home Care Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice Awards from Home Care Pulse. These awards are granted only to the top ranking home care providers, based on client and caregiver satisfaction scores gathered by Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance of Dayton is now ranked among a small handful of home care providers across the country who have proven their ability to provide an exceptional working experience to employees and the highest quality care to clients.
“We want to congratulate Home Care Assistance of Dayton on receiving both the Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award and the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award,” says Aaron Marcum, CEO and founder of Home Care Pulse. “Since these awards are based on real, unfiltered feedback from clients and caregivers, Home Care Assistance has proven their dedication to providing a great work environment and solid training to employees, while maintaining their focus on client satisfaction. We are pleased to recognize their dedication to quality, professionalism, and expertise in home care.”
Best of Home Care providers have contracted with Home Care Pulse to gather feedback from their clients and caregivers via live phone interviews each month. Because Home Care Pulse is an independent third-party company, it is able to collect honest and unbiased feedback. These award-winning providers have received the highest satisfaction scores in areas such as professionalism, compassion of caregivers, training, and client/caregiver compatibility.
“We are thrilled to be awarded Best of Home Care from our clients and their families, as well as from our professional caregivers who support and care for them,” says Mark Febus, Owner of Home Care Assistance. “It is rewarding to know that the highest quality of care is being provided to our clients by our caregivers who feel empowered and satisfied as member of our team.”
At Home Care Assistance, care plans are tailored to clients’ individual needs and preferences. Clients are also expertly matched with thoroughly trained, screened and conscientious caregivers. With a mission to change the way the world ages, Home Care Assistance helps seniors live well at home through innovative offerings such as their proprietary Balanced Care Method™, a holistic approach to healthy longevity based on scientific studies of the longest living people on Earth, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an activities-based program designed to promote brain health and improve quality of life.
Home Care Assistance of Dayton is located by Dorothy Lane Market in the Washington Square Shopping Center at 6109 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, OH 45459. To learn more about Home Care Assistance and how they are changing the way the world ages, please visit www.HomeCareAssistanceDayton.com or call 937-353-7997.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com or franchise.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (1 views)