- Sub Headline: Anastasia Hurtado will play an integral role in serving the rapidly growing senior population in Bellevue, Seattle and surrounding communities.
- City: Bellevue
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Email Address: Kathryn Zakskorn Director of Franchise Marketing email@example.com
- Phone Number: 650-462-9501
- Listed: December 21, 2015 7:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Bellevue, WA – Home Care Assistance of Seattle, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, welcomes Anastasia Hurtado as their new Home Care Liaison. Anastasia brings over five years of professional experience in home care to her new role. She has a background in health care and has worked as a physician liaison in the Bellevue area. Her strong communication skills and dedication to helping others make her a perfect proponent of the company’s mission to change the way the world ages. Interestingly, Anastasia was also a former police officer and can handle every situation that comes her way!
“At Home Care Assistance, our mission is to change the way the world ages,” said Hurtado. “I am thrilled to be a part of a home care team that is supporting our mission through unique offerings such as the Balanced Care Method™, a holistic approach to care, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an in-home activities-based program to promote brain health. And as a member of the Bellevue community, I am honored to provide for the growing senior population in our local and surrounding areas.”
Based on the scientific studies of the world’s healthiest seniors, the Balanced Care Method promotes five key lifestyle behaviors correlated with healthy longevity: healthy diet, physical exercise, active social ties, mental stimulation and a sense of purpose and calm. Caregivers are professionally trained to incorporate the Method into daily care to encourage healthy mind, body and spirit. In addition, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method is a research-based program designed to promote long-term brain health and prevent cognitive decline by stimulating the five main cognitive domains with fun and engaging activities.
As the leading provider of live-in care, Home Care Assistance staff is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured, covered by Workers’ Compensation and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of Seattle, visit www.HomeCareAssistance.com/Seattle, or call 425-452-1015. The office is located at 219 Bellevue Way NE in Bellevue, WA.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. Home Care Assistance is honored to have received numerous awards for its strong focus on delivering responsive services to its clients, and educational outreach to the public. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)