- Sub Headline: Peter Holewinski, owner of Home Care Assistance, will play an important role on the Advisory Council for the Sonoma County Area Agency on Aging
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Rosa, CA – Home Care Assistance of Sonoma County, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to announce that Peter Holewinski, Owner of Home Care Assistance of Sonoma County, was appointed to the Agency on Aging’s Advisory Council. The Sonoma County Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is a part of the Sonoma County Human Services Department’s Adult and Aging Division. The AAA program’s mission is to provide leadership, services and advocacy to promote the dignity, independence and quality of life for seniors, adults with disabilities and their caregivers. AAA receives and distributes federal, state and county funds for services that help seniors remain in their own homes.
The AAA program’s mission is very much in line with Home Care Assistance’s mission to change the way the world ages by providing older adults quality in-home care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives. Both AAA and Home Care Assistance support successful aging where seniors most prefer: at home.
Building on years of community service and a background in business, Holewinski was selected by a board for his role on the council. And as the owner of Home Care Assistance of Sonoma County, Peter Holewinski has experience in providing excellent care to seniors in Santa Rosa and greater Sonoma County. Being a member of this organization builds on Peter’s already well established expertise and passion for helping aging adults live as independently as possible.
“I am thrilled to further my contributions to the well-being of seniors in Sonoma County by ensuring the success of existing and new programs for seniors in need,” said Holewinski.
As the leading provider of in-home care, Home Care Assistance staff is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured, covered by Workers’ Compensation and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance Sonoma County, visit www.HomeCareAssistanceSonomaCounty.com or call 707-843-4368. The office is located at 170 Farmers Lane, Suite 11, in Santa Rosa, California. For more information on the Sonoma County Area Agency on Aging, visit their website at www.socoaaa.org.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. Home Care Assistance is honored to have received numerous awards for its strong focus on delivering responsive services to its clients, and educational outreach to the public. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
137 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)