- Sub Headline: Daphne Garrard was recently honored at VOYCE Awards Luncheon for her exceptional care and skills.
- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.homecareassistance.com
- Listed: December 11, 2015 4:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 11, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // St Louis, MO – Home Care Assistance of St Louis, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to announce that caregiver Daphne Garrard has been recognized in St. Louis as the Caregiver of the Year. Garrard was honored at the VOYCE Caregiver Awards Luncheon earlier this month.
“We are very proud of Daphne and her Caregiver of the Year recognition,” said Jeff Schweikert, owner of Home Care Assistance of St. Louis. “She always goes the extra mile for her clients to ensure they are comfortable and being provided with the best possible care. Daphne embodies the Home Care Assistance mission, core beliefs and values.”
Garrard has worked as a caregiver at Home Care Assistance of St. Louis since 2012. She provides exceptional care to her clients not only through her wide range of knowledge and skills, but in her kindness and dedication. Garrard is always eager to help anyone who needs care and will seek out opportunities to preserve her clients’ independence and dignity no matter what their diagnosis or situation. She is reliable and will often sacrifice her own time or plans to assist a client in need. Garrard assisted several of her clients in the final stages of life; she excels at providing comfort and knowledge to clients and their families during their most difficult times.
VOYCE (formerly the Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program) recognizes staff and volunteers who demonstrate excellence in person-centered care. Honorees embody the voice of compassion by doing an outstanding job caring for and respecting the rights of those receiving long-term care. Those traditionally attending the luncheon represent more than 330 long-term care communities as well as home care providers, hospice agencies and adult day programs in a 21-county service area – including administrators, directors of nursing, nursing staff, therapists, activity directors, social workers, support services staff and volunteers.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of St. Louis please call 314-863-8989, or visit www.homecareassistancestlouis.com. The office is located at 12125 Woodcrest Executive Drive in Creve Coeur.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2015 Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit www.homecareassistance.com.
VOYCE, formerly the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program, was founded in 1979 in St. Louis following the formation of the nationwide Long Term Care Ombudsman Program under the Older Americans Act of 1978. Congress created this Act in response to public outcry over abuse and neglect in long-term care facilities. Today, every state has an established Ombudsman Program – more than 500 programs operate across the United States. VOYCE receives funding from the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging, St. Louis Area Agency on Aging and Northeast Missouri Area Agency on Aging as well as from several United Ways including Greater St. Louis, Franklin County Area, Mark Twain Area and Montgomery Area. In addition, VOYCE receives foundation grants, corporate contributions and individual gifts to support its mission. For more information, visit www.voycestl.org.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
247 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)