Home Care Assistance of Toronto Welcomes Jasmine Hurst as Manager, Business Development and Client Care
- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Toronto, ON – Home Care Assistance of Toronto, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to welcome Jasmine Hurst to the team in the role of Manager, Business Development and Client Care. Hurst brings over 10 years’ experience in business development, customer service, client care and health care sales. Hurst joins Home Care Assistance after a successful career in the home medical equipment field. She has experience in rehabilitation hospitals, retirement communities, assisted living accounts, long term care and working with clients with catastrophic brain injuries. She is excited to be joining Home Care Assistance and is passionate about our mission to change the way the world ages right here in Toronto.
“I was immediately drawn to the quality of the programming at Home Care Assistance,” said Hurst. “The Cognitive Therapeutics Method, Balanced Care Method and Hospital to Home Care are leading programs in the home care space and I am thrilled to be able to contribute to a team with such passion and commitment to seniors.”
Based on the scientific studies of the world’s healthiest seniors, the Balanced Care Method™ promotes five key lifestyle behaviours correlated with healthy longevity: healthy diet, physical exercise, active social ties, mental stimulation and a sense of purpose and calm. Caregivers are professionally trained to incorporate the Method into daily care to encourage healthy mind, body and spirit. In addition, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ is a research-based program designed to promote long-term brain health and prevent cognitive decline by stimulating the five main cognitive domains with fun and engaging activities.
As the leading provider of care services, Home Care Assistance of Toronto is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of Toronto, please visit www.TorontoHomeCareAssistance.ca or call at 416-488-8777. The office is located at 355 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M5N 1A3
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visithttp://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)