- Sub Headline: Kim Gignac will play an integral role in serving the rapidly growing senior population in Waterloo & Wellington Regions
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Kitchener, Ontario – Home Care Assistance of Waterloo, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is proud to welcome Kim Gignac to the team in the role of Associate Director, Client Services. Kim brings over 15 years of experience in customer relations in the medical equipment industry, primarily servicing long-term care homes, hospice and clients living at home. Kim has seen first-hand the pressure family members and friends face when a loved one’s care needs have changed. Kim’s passion to educate and walk people through the different options they have available to their loved ones and themselves is shown in her ability to connect and build relationships with clients and caregivers. Kim’s knowledge and passion for dealing with the elderly not only comes from her professional experience, but also from helping both her grandmas discover available options to them for their care needs. Kim strongly believes that everyone should be able to age with grace, integrity and respect.
Kim has joined Home Care Assistance to make a positive impact on clients, caregivers and the community in which we live: “I hope to increase the awareness of options available to seniors as they age and increase their quality of life by providing an amazing product that creates a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle. I was immediately drawn to the quality of the programs at Home Care Assistance,” said Gignac. “The Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, Balanced Care Method™ and Hospital to Home Care initiative are leading programs in the home care space and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to collaborate with a team that has such passion and commitment to the seniors they serve.”
Based on the scientific studies of the world’s healthiest seniors, the Balanced Care Method™ promotes five key lifestyle behaviours correlated with healthy longevity: healthy diet, physical exercise, active social ties, mental stimulation and a sense of purpose and calm. Caregivers are professionally trained to incorporate the Method into daily care to encourage healthy mind, body and spirit. In addition, the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ is a research-based program designed to promote long-term brain health and prevent cognitive decline by stimulating the five main cognitive domains with fun and engaging activities.
As the leading provider of care services, Home Care Assistance is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Home Care Assistance caregivers are bonded, insured and screened for criminal backgrounds and driving histories to ensure that clients receive the best care from the most qualified, trustworthy caregivers. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance of Waterloo, please visit www.homecareassistancewaterloo.ca or call at 519-954-2111. The office is located a 324 Highland Rd W, Unit 12A in Kitchener, Ontario.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Franchise Marketing
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)