- Sub Headline: David is a recognized leader in the marketing industry and is an industry expert in turning insights and analytics into action.
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 2:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Palo Alto, CA – Home Care Assistance, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, is pleased to welcome David Norton to its Board of Directors. Norton is recognized as a leader in the marketing industry for his ability to build brands using data to improve the consumer experience and company profitability. His experience is best exemplified by his time as the Chief Marketing Officer at Harrah’s and Caesars Entertainment where he was recognized as the 2010 Chief Marketing Officer of the Year by CMO Magazine, and more recently on the consulting side as Chairman and Chief Marketing Officer of GALE Partners, which works with dozens of top brands. Norton previously served on two Boards with Summit Partners, National Veterinary Associates and Blue Pearl, where he was able to partner with both teams to add marketing capabilities and analytics to drive increased revenue and more personalized experiences for consumers.
“I am thrilled to join Lily Sarafan, CEO, and the Home Care Assistance team as I am impressed with the business, the people and the mission that is being pursued,” said Norton. “I believe we can elevate the brand and continue the path of enhancing marketing, making it a strategic tool for HCA.”
David Norton currently serves as the EVP of Analytics & Consumer Insights at MDC Partners where he works with MDC’s 40 partner firms to support clients’ strategy, loyalty, insights and analytics needs. He is Chairman and CEO of Accent Marketing Services, as well as Chairman and CMO of GALE Partners. Previously, Norton worked with Harrah’s and Caesars Entertainment, Urban Outfitters, David’s Bridal, REI, MGM Resorts and Hain Celestial. He is a recipient of Loyola University’s prestigious Lattanze Award and holds both a BS in Finance from Boston College and a Masters in Technology from the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Wharton School of Management.
As the leading provider of daily care, Home Care Assistance staff is available 24/7 to provide experienced, trustworthy caregivers to help with all home care needs for seniors including transportation, healthy meal preparation, companionship, socialization, activities, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care services. Professional, compassionate caregivers encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities, providing safety and comfort to seniors and respite and peace of mind to their family members.
For more information on Home Care Assistance, call 1-866-454-8346 or visit www.HomeCareAssistance.com.
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2016 Franchise500®, Inc. 5000 Company and one of the 50 fastest growing women-owned companies worldwide in 2016, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. The company was recognized as a 2016 Endorsed National Provider by the home care industry’s leading research firm, Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan was also named Health Care Executives’ 2016 Woman of the Year. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.homecareassistance.com.
SOURCE Home Care Assistance
Director of Marketing
486 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)