- Sub Headline: Recently Published Report Ranks HFC’s Budget Blinds and Tailored Living as Top Home Services Franchises
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeFranchiseConcepts.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 14, 2016 – In a market estimated to be between $250 billion to $400 billion – according to ESRI Business Information Solutions – home services franchising is gaining traction. Recently, Franchise Business Review (FBR) published a special report highlighting factors that have led to the growth of home services franchises, including impact from aging baby boomers and dual-income families. In the report, FBR named two of Home Franchise Concepts’ brands, Budget Blinds and Tailored Living, as Top Home Services Franchises for 2016, based on their annual independent survey of franchisee satisfaction.
FBR considered the following categories in determining selection of the best of the best home services franchises: no experience needed, revenue potential, recession resistant, proven business model, brand recognition and the potential for higher resale value. FBR recommends that entrepreneurs interested in investing in a franchise consider this special report on Top Home Services Franchises as a starting place to research brands highly ranked by their franchisees.
Budget Blinds, a custom window covering franchise, earned rankings as Best of the Best: Top Home Services Franchise and also as a 10-year FBR Hall of Fame franchise. Tailored Living, a whole home organization and garage flooring franchise, also ranked Best of the Best: Top Home Services Franchise.
“The report by Franchise Business Review is well-respected among the franchising industry,” said Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts and its family of brands, including Budget Blinds and Tailored Living. “Each year, we anticipate the release of FBR’s findings and we utilize their data to help us further our franchisor -franchisee relationships. The information is invaluable in strengthening our business model and ensuring that our franchisees are receiving the support and guidance they rely on to operate their local franchise businesses.”
To view Budget Blinds and Tailored Living ranked as Best of the Best: Top Home Services Franchise in FBR’s special report, visit page six of the report in the following link: Top Home Services Franchises 2016
Learn more about Home Franchise Concepts’ franchise opportunities. Visit the website and the company news page.
About Home Franchise Concepts®
Home Franchise Concepts® (HFC) is parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies that include Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, and Concrete Craft™. Budget Blinds is the flagship brand that launched in 1992 and is the proven leader in custom window coverings across North America and ranked #1 in category since 1994 by Entrepreneur® magazine. Featured on NBC’s national hit show, Undercover Boss, Budget Blinds products have also been featured on Designing Spaces, Buying & Selling with the Property Brothers, and the Marc & Mandy Show and Love It or List It in Canada.
Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organizational solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs. Tailored Living’s industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation with 195 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada. Tailored Living is regularly featured on TV hits such as George to the Rescue and Property Brothers At Home.
Concrete Craft offers full service concrete floor designs in eight territories across the U.S. and is the newest brand added to HFC’s portfolio in 2015. Known for transforming ordinary, existing indoor floors, outdoor patios, driveways, poolside areas and walkways into long-lasting, estate-quality, finished results for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods, Concrete Craft employs innovative, hand-crafted techniques and stamped concrete designs that preserve and transform the existing hardscape. Concrete Craft is often featured on the radio show, TrustDALE.
SOURCE Home Franchise Concepts®
Home Franchise Concepts
+1 (714) 279-2415
Home Franchise Concepts
521 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)