Home Franchise Concepts Introduces Concrete Craft, Expands Home Services Offerings with Third Franchise Brand
- Sub Headline: Home Services Franchisor Announces Its Third Concept Offering
- City: Orange
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.concretecraft.com/
- Listed: December 17, 2015 3:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 17, 2015 – Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), a leader in the home services franchise industry and parent company of Budget Blinds® and Tailored Living®, is pleased to unveil the addition of Concrete Craft® to its family of franchise brands. Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise and offers consumers decorative, stamped and stained concrete services for both residential and commercial properties. This third franchise brand further expands HFC’s commitment to providing consumers across North America with simple and sophisticated design solutions in a convenient, shop-at-home environment.
In late 2014, HFC acquired Atlanta-based franchise system All American Decorative Concrete (AADC) and has since been working on re-branding the company. HFC will work closely with Concrete Craft President, John Kostro and Vice President, Dan Lightner, who will remain at the company’s Atlanta headquarters. Together, these teams will work to expand the footprint of Concrete Craft across North America. Currently, six franchise territories are owned as part of the AADC and Concrete Craft system.
Concrete Craft/AADC locations include:
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Chicago, Ill.
- Dallas, Texas
- Lexington, Ky.
- Naples, Fla.
- Valparaiso, Ind.
“Our goal is to provide home owners with high-quality and convenient shop-at-home services that provide solutions for a variety of design and décor needs,” says CEO of HFC, Shirin Behzadi. “We are in a growing, $1 billion industry and have a solid infrastructure in place to grow this home franchise brand across North America, just as we have done with Budget Blinds and Tailored Living. We look forward to providing consumers with an expanded variety of services that all three of our brands offer together.”
Between its three franchise brands, HFC has sold 1,235 franchise licenses across North America. An investment of $103,000-$168,000 is required from those interested in becoming a franchisee of Concrete Craft. For information on owning a Concrete Craft franchise, visit http://www.franchise.concretecraft.com.
About Home Franchise Concepts®
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is a leader in the home services category and parent company to franchise brands Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, and Concrete Craft®. The Orange, Calif. based company offers low investment, home-based/small warehouse franchise opportunities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on HFC and its franchise opportunities, visit homefranchiseconcepts.com.
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)