Home Franchise Concepts Introduces Concrete Craft, Expands Home Services Offerings with Third Franchise Brand
- Sub Headline: Home Services Franchisor Announces Its Third Concept Offering
- City: Orange
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.concretecraft.com/
- Listed: December 17, 2015 3:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 17, 2015 – Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), a leader in the home services franchise industry and parent company of Budget Blinds® and Tailored Living®, is pleased to unveil the addition of Concrete Craft® to its family of franchise brands. Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise and offers consumers decorative, stamped and stained concrete services for both residential and commercial properties. This third franchise brand further expands HFC’s commitment to providing consumers across North America with simple and sophisticated design solutions in a convenient, shop-at-home environment.
In late 2014, HFC acquired Atlanta-based franchise system All American Decorative Concrete (AADC) and has since been working on re-branding the company. HFC will work closely with Concrete Craft President, John Kostro and Vice President, Dan Lightner, who will remain at the company’s Atlanta headquarters. Together, these teams will work to expand the footprint of Concrete Craft across North America. Currently, six franchise territories are owned as part of the AADC and Concrete Craft system.
Concrete Craft/AADC locations include:
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Chicago, Ill.
- Dallas, Texas
- Lexington, Ky.
- Naples, Fla.
- Valparaiso, Ind.
“Our goal is to provide home owners with high-quality and convenient shop-at-home services that provide solutions for a variety of design and décor needs,” says CEO of HFC, Shirin Behzadi. “We are in a growing, $1 billion industry and have a solid infrastructure in place to grow this home franchise brand across North America, just as we have done with Budget Blinds and Tailored Living. We look forward to providing consumers with an expanded variety of services that all three of our brands offer together.”
Between its three franchise brands, HFC has sold 1,235 franchise licenses across North America. An investment of $103,000-$168,000 is required from those interested in becoming a franchisee of Concrete Craft. For information on owning a Concrete Craft franchise, visit http://www.franchise.concretecraft.com.
About Home Franchise Concepts®
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is a leader in the home services category and parent company to franchise brands Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, and Concrete Craft®. The Orange, Calif. based company offers low investment, home-based/small warehouse franchise opportunities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on HFC and its franchise opportunities, visit homefranchiseconcepts.com.
129 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)