- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.homehelpershomecare.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 7:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 04, 2016, CINCINNATI–(FranchisePOD.com)–Linsalata Capital Partners (LinCap), a Cleveland-based private equity firm, announced that it has acquired a majority interest in H.H. Franchising Inc., the Cincinnati-based franchisor of Home Helpers.
The new ownership will not affect the company’s relationship with its network of individual operating owners in more than 600 communities all across the country. H.H. Franchising will maintain its existing headquarters in Cincinnati.
“Home Helpers has experienced tremendous growth over the past several years and our strategy is to accelerate that pace,” said Home Helpers CEO and President Emma Dickison. “LinCap gives us access to the resources to make our vision for the company a reality by investing in our two greatest strategic advantages: our brand and our system.”
As part of the transaction, Dickison and her management team at Home Helpers headquarters will remain with the company.
“Home Helpers has created a support system that’s unique in its industry and its record of double-digit annual growth is proof of its value to clients and owners,” said Jay Studdard, managing director of Linsalata Capital Partners. “We’re eager to work with Emma and her team to take advantage of the continuing growth potential for the network and its owner operators.”
Founded in 1997, Home Helpers is now one of the largest networks of providers in the United States offering home care to seniors, expectant mothers and those recuperating at home. The transaction is the result of a year-long strategic planning process.
“With Linsalata Capital, we saw partners who share our commitment to the Home Helpers culture and system as well as the importance of continuing to grow as an independent network,” Dickison said. “This is a great opportunity for all of us and for our operating owners.”
About Linsalata Capital Partners
Located in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Linsalata Capital Partners was founded in 1984 and has combined its strong financial capabilities with extensive operational experience to accelerate the growth of middle-market companies. In its more than 31 years of investing, the firm has completed 110 buy-side transactions totaling more than $3 billion. Linsalata Capital Partners is currently investing from its seventh fund, Linsalata Capital Partners Fund VI, L.P., with $427 million in committed equity capital.
About Home Helpers
Founded in 1997, Cincinnati-based Home Helpers is one of the nation’s leading senior-care franchises, specializing in comprehensive home care services for seniors, expectant and new mothers, those recovering from illness or injury and individuals facing lifelong challenges. Home Helpers currently has a presence in more than 600 communities across North America and is seeking qualified franchise candidates in strategic communities throughout the country. Home Helpers was recently ranked the #1 Senior Care Franchise and “Best of the Best” by Entrepreneur magazine for the fifth straight year and continues to lead the way in the senior-care industry. Home Helpers is affiliated with Direct Link Help At The Touch Of A Button, a national provider of medical alert units, including a 24-hour personal emergency response system, an automated medication dispenser and vital signs monitoring units that enable seniors to feel safer and live independently at home for longer than might otherwise be possible. Home Helpers does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religion, race, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability, age or sexual preference in connection with employment or acceptance, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities. For more information on Home Helpers and franchising opportunities, visit www.homehelpershomecare.com.
For Linsalata Capital Partners:
John A. (Jay) Studdard, Jr.
Murad A. Beg
For Home Helpers:
184 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)