- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeVestors.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – February 24, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – HomeVestors of America, the largest professional home buying network of independently owned and operated franchisees, proudly announces reaching several impressive milestones at the end of 2015. First, the company added 202 new franchisees in 2015 bringing the total number of franchises to 660 franchises. Second, the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” company officially purchased 65,000 houses.
This announcement comes on the heels of the company’s 2015 annual meeting award recipients. These milestones come 20 years after the establishment of HomeVestors®.
“Reaching this milestone exemplifies the dedication each franchisee has put forth to accomplish this goal,” said HomeVestors co-president, Ken Channell. “Together, we are able to accomplish great achievements such as the two milestones we reached in 2015.”
“As we are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year, it is especially rewarding to reach 660 franchises and 65,000 houses purchased,” said co-president David Hicks. “Our team has worked hard to achieve such success and I’m proud to be a part of it.”
In addition to reaching two milestones, HomeVestors also recently celebrated being named a franchise among Franchise Business Review’s “Top 50 Franchises,” a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction.
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S., with more than 65,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors® recruits, trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in building businesses based on buying, rehabbing, selling and holding residential properties. Most commonly known as the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2015, for the tenth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review’s “Top 50 Franchises,” a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. In 2015, HomeVestors was recognized as the 19th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and in 2016 the company is number 91 in the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)