- Sub Headline: Company ranked 28th in Southern Methodist University’s Top 100™ Businesses
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeVestors.com
- Agency Contact: Stacey Gaswirth
- Agency URL: http://www.calisepartners.com
- Agency Phone: 214-213-4675
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: December 8, 2015 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS–(FranchisePOD.com)–HomeVestors, the We Buy Ugly Houses® company, has been ranked 28th in the list of Top 100™ businesses in Dallas by Southern Methodist University’s Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship. More than 300 companies were analyzed before the winners were selected at the 25th Annual SMU Cox Dallas 100™ Awards Ceremony and Banquet.
“We are so proud to be recognized by Southern Methodist University,” said David Hicks, co-president of HomeVestors of America. “We’ve moved up 33 positions since last year’s ranking, and it is truly an honor to see our growth in this year’s list.”
This year’s ranking of Dallas companies was based on sales growth from 2012 to 2014. The data analysis that determined the top companies for 2015 was performed by the accounting firm BKD CPAs and Advisors.
About HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S., with more than 60,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors® recruits, trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in building businesses based on buying, rehabbing, selling and holding residential properties. Most commonly known as the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2014, for the ninth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review’s “Top 50 Franchises,” a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. In 2014 HomeVestors was recognized as the 25th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and number 126 in the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.
for HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Stacey Gaswirth, 214-213-4675
154 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)