- Sub Headline: Company ranked 28th in Southern Methodist University’s Top 100™ Businesses
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeVestors.com
- Agency Contact: Stacey Gaswirth
- Agency URL: http://www.calisepartners.com
- Agency Phone: 214-213-4675
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: December 8, 2015 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS–(FranchisePOD.com)–HomeVestors, the We Buy Ugly Houses® company, has been ranked 28th in the list of Top 100™ businesses in Dallas by Southern Methodist University’s Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship. More than 300 companies were analyzed before the winners were selected at the 25th Annual SMU Cox Dallas 100™ Awards Ceremony and Banquet.
“We are so proud to be recognized by Southern Methodist University,” said David Hicks, co-president of HomeVestors of America. “We’ve moved up 33 positions since last year’s ranking, and it is truly an honor to see our growth in this year’s list.”
This year’s ranking of Dallas companies was based on sales growth from 2012 to 2014. The data analysis that determined the top companies for 2015 was performed by the accounting firm BKD CPAs and Advisors.
About HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S., with more than 60,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors® recruits, trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in building businesses based on buying, rehabbing, selling and holding residential properties. Most commonly known as the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2014, for the ninth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review’s “Top 50 Franchises,” a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. In 2014 HomeVestors was recognized as the 25th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and number 126 in the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.
for HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Stacey Gaswirth, 214-213-4675
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)