- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.honeybaked.com/
- Listed: February 16, 2016 2:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – February 16, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – As part of its strategic imperative to open new franchise and company-owned stores across the country, The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC has named Horace L. Williams, a veteran of corporate transformations and franchise operations, as senior director of franchise operations. In his new assignment, Williams will oversee franchise operations and relationships for the HoneyBaked brand. He will report to Molly Kesmodel, HoneyBaked’s senior vice president for operations and development, at the company’s headquarters in Alpharetta, Ga., near Atlanta.
Williams is a seasoned operations professional who also has considerable sales and marketing leadership experience. He comes to HoneyBaked™ with a proven track record of crafting and executing strategies that reduce costs, improve service, drive revenue growth, and increase profitability for franchisees and franchisors. He has extensive experience with corporate revitalizations for both startup enterprises and high-growth companies.
“Horace’s vast experience in the foodservice industry, especially in franchise operations and strategic business planning, will be foundational to our plans for expanding HoneyBaked’s existing franchise store penetration around the United States,” said Kesmodel. “In addition to his keen business negotiation and relationship management skills, Horace is a natural communicator who has a knack for making personal connections, which are vital in the franchise environment.”
Williams joins HoneyBaked after three-years (2012-2015) with Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits, where, as senior director of franchise operations, he served as a key strategist in the chain’s franchise field restructuring and also played a pivotal role in a special “Bojangles’ of the Future” project.
“I’ve been a fan and a customer of HoneyBaked for as long as I can remember,” said Williams. “I am humbled to now have an opportunity to support such a premium brand. I look forward to working with my new associates, as well as the franchise community, as we jointly continue to move The Honey Baked Ham Company forward.”
About The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC
Founded in 1957, The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC is a premium food retailer with more than 400 locations nationwide.Over the years, serving HoneyBaked has become a tradition for millions of families. Best known for its signature, sweet-glazed, spiral-sliced Honey Baked Ham®, HoneyBaked offers flavorful, moist and tender ham and turkey breast entrees, as well as a host of other fully cooked entrees, side items and desserts.
SOURCE The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC
Mary Eva Tredway
Butin Integrated Communications
191 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)