- Sub Headline: Hooters summer menu puts the beach within reach
- Franchise URL: http://www.Hooters.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 12:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Atlanta, GA (FranchisePOD.com) May 19, 2016 – This summer, Hooters is bringing the beach to you with the release of its summer menu featuring five freshly prepared seafood options, each under $10, plus regional offers on favorites like Hooters Crab Legs in participating locations. For a limited time only, participating Hooters locations nationwide will highlight fan favorites like Baja Fish Tacos, Baja Shrimp Tacos, Buffalo Shrimp and Blackened Mahi Sandwich as well as a new creation, New Orleans Shrimp. The menu is available now through July 10 with full details at hooters.com/summer.
Plus, as part of radio promotions in 11 select markets across the country, customers can win the opportunity to have Hooters literally “bring the beach to them” with catering complete with all the seafood and fixings, served up by world-famous Hooters Girls.
“When you’re craving seafood that’s beyond the ordinary this summer, look no further than your favorite local Hooters. Hooters got its start around the beach in Clearwater, Florida, and so this menu and our ‘Hooters Brings the Beach to You’ promotion highlights our most popular freshly prepared ‘beach food’ recipes, allowing us to bring the Hooters Beach oasis experience to our guests — without all of the sand,” said Carl Sweat, global chief marketing officer, Hooters. “With five craveable seafood options to choose from at less than $10, the beach is easily within reach at Hooters.”
As part of the summer menu, Hooters is introducing New Orleans Shrimp, featuring the bold flavors of New Orleans mixed together with a touch of Hooters sauciness. Shrimp sautéed with butter, herbs and garlic comes together to create a perfect sauce for dipping with grilled French bread. The Blackened Mahi Sandwich is a fan-favorite, featuring fresh, center-cut Mahi-Mahi seared in Hooters own special blackening spice. It is served on a toasted brioche bun, loaded with house-made coleslaw and sliced tomatoes and topped with remoulade sauce. Guests can also reel in their choice of the ever-popular Buffalo Shrimp, Baja Shrimp Tacos or Baja Fish Tacos.
Can’t get enough of what the tide brought in? Delicious regional seafood options are also available, such as a half-pound of steamed shrimp or a crab cluster addition to any entree for only $5.99. At participating locations across Florida, guests can opt for a pound of crab legs entree for just $12.99.
As a Healthy Dining restaurant partner, Hooters has several dietitian-recommended menu items on its summer menu, including Baja Fish Tacos and steamed shrimp. Find Hooters complete Wise Choice menu at www.healthydiningfinder.com/restaurant/Hooters.
The Hooters summer menu is available seven days a week at participating restaurant locations across the United States through July 10. For more information about the Hooters summer menu visit www.hooters.com/summer. To find your nearest Hooters location, visit www.hooters.com.
About Hooters of America, LLC
Hooters Brings the Beach to You with Five Seafood Options Under $10 Hooters of America, LLC, is the franchisor and operator of more than 420 Hooters restaurants in 42 states and 26 countries. Known for its world famous Hooters Style chicken wings, the first Hooters opened its doors in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Expectations were so modest at the time that the simple fact the doors opened was deemed worthy of a toast. Since then millions have been liberated from the ordinary at Hooters while enjoying great food, fun and one-of-a-kind hospitality that can only be served up by the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/Hooters, www.Facebook.com/Hooters, www.Instagram.com/Hooters or on Snapchat at “hootersLIVE”.
265 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)