- Sub Headline: Flats fanatic or drumstick devotee? Settle the Great Debate at wingvote.com!
- Listed: July 23, 2016 11:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Atlanta, GA (FranchisePOD.com) July 21, 2016 – What better way to celebrate National Chicken Wing Day than with all-you-can-eat, nearly world-famous Hooters chicken wings? In fact, this year Hooters answered the call from wing lovers everywhere by starting the fun a day early! Fans are invited to enjoy as many of those one-of-a-kind wings tossed in their favorite of Hooters 21 sauces all day on National Chicken Wing Eve, July 28, and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on National Chicken Wing Day, July 29, at participating U.S. Hooters locations.
“In a year when Americans seem more divided than ever between right wing and left wing choices, Hooters will help settle the question once and for all by rallying Americans to cast their votes at wingvote.com,” said Carl Sweat, global chief marketing officer, Hooters.
Hooters fans that enjoy all-you-can-eat-wings on National Chicken Wing Day will receive an “I voted” sticker from their Hooters Girl. Voters can choose to enjoy Hooters unlimited boneless wings or unlimited traditional wings all for one low price.
Competitive eating pundit Joey “Jaws” Chestnut from San Jose, California, recently devoured 194 Hooters chicken wings in 10 minutes to regain his title as the 2016 Hooters Worldwide Wing Eating Champion. Whichever side of the Great Debate you stand, National Chicken Wing Day is the time to step up and show Joey Chestnut how many wings YOU can enjoy with unlimited time and the all-you-can-eat special.
Additional tasty topics up for debate at wingvote.com include:
- Smoked versus crispy wings
- Ranch versus blue cheese dressing
- Sweet versus spicy wing sauce
If these important issues are a bone of contention in your household, visit your nearest Hooters now through National Chicken Wing Day and decide for yourself which gets your vote. Hooters all-you-can-eat wings deals are available all day on Thursday, July 28, and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, July 29, at participating Hooters locations across the nation. Offers may vary per location.
To find your local National Chicken Wing Day offers and to place your vote, visit wingvote.com. To find your nearest Hooters location, visit Hooters.com.
About Hooters of America, LLC
Hooters of America, LLC, is the franchisor and operator of more than 420 Hooters restaurants in 42 states and 26 countries. Known for its world famous Hooters Style chicken wings, the first Hooters opened its doors in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Expectations were so modest at the time that the simple fact the doors opened was deemed worthy of a toast. Since then millions have been liberated from the ordinary at Hooters while enjoying great food, fun and one-of-a-kind hospitality that can only be served up by the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/Hooters, www.Facebook.com/Hooters, www.Instagram.com/Hooters or on Snapchat at “hootersLIVE”.
1695 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)