- Sub Headline: Hooters bolsters presence in the Golden State with longtime franchise partner, Hootwinc, LLC
- Franchise URL: http://www.Hooters.com
- Listed: June 4, 2016 11:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Atlanta, GA (FranchisePOD.com) June 02, 2016 – Hooters today announced the opening of a brand new location in National City, CA with franchise partner, Hootwinc, LLC. The 6,200 square foot space, is prominently positioned in the Westfield Shopping Mall. The location seats 255 guests and boasts 28 high definition televisions and a prominent 110 foot HDTV wall – all perfect for catching the next big game.
“At our core, Hooters is a place where people relax, enjoy great food, watch their favorite sports teams and are liberated from the ordinary,” said Melissa Fry, director of marketing at Hootwinc. “We’re exceptionally proud to reveal this new design concept in National City, reinvigorating the look and feel of Hooters without losing the essence of our iconic brand the world has loved since 1983.”
The new location incorporates the latest design features that deliver the familiar, fun-loving persona of the Hooters brand along with newly contemporized elements that combine to deliver a one-of-a-kind guest experience. From the bar that features 40 local and craft draught beers and a wide array of cocktails and wines to comfortable seating options and top-of-the-line AV packages perfect for watching all the games, more than ever Hooters is the perfect destination for just about any occasion that calls for great food and fun.
“We’re on a robust path for expansion with 100 commitments for future development from franchisees throughout the world,” said Mark Whittle, senior vice president of global development, Hooters of America. “As Hooters continues to on grow internationally, we’re proud to showcase domestic growth with incredible partners like Hootwinc who know our valuable California customers so well.”
The new National Mall location offers Hooters craveable menu options, including fresh entrée salads, a great lineup of hand-formed burgers, delicious seafood dishes and fan-favorite fried pickles. Of course, Hooters Girls always serve its world-famous traditional and boneless chicken wings with Buffalo sauce favorites, ranging in heat from mild to triple dog dare as well as signature sauces and rubs, such as teriyaki-style samurai, lemon pepper and chipotle honey.
Hooters is accelerating its growth of new restaurants and is actively seeking qualified franchise partners to open new locations in select markets across the U.S. and around the globe. For more information about becoming a Hooters franchisee, visit http://franchising.hooters.com.
To learn more about Hootwinc, LLC and West Coast Hooters, visit www.westcoasthooters.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
About Hooters of America, LLC
Hooters of America, LLC, is the franchisor and operator of more than 400 Hooters restaurants in 42 states and 26 countries. Known for its world famous Hooters Style chicken wings, the first Hooters opened its doors in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Expectations were so modest at the time that the simple fact the doors opened was deemed worthy of a toast. Since then millions have been liberated from the ordinary at Hooters while enjoying great food, fun and one-of-a-kind hospitality that can only be served up by the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/Hooters, www.Facebook.com/Hooters, www.Instagram.com/Hooters or on Snapchat at “hootersLIVE”.
638 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)