- Sub Headline: Georgia, Home of Hootie, to welcome guests at Georgia's largest mall starting Nov. 17th
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 20, 2015 11:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Atlanta, GA – Hooters today announced a new location is opening its doors in the Mall of Georgia. The 6,000 square foot space, located at 1950 Mall of Georgia Boulevard in Buford, invites guests to relax and soak up Hooters signature laid back atmosphere. Hooters Girls will officially welcome guests starting on Nov. 17 at 11 a.m. The first 20 lucky guests will also receive free wings for a year.
“Hooters is bringing its third location to Gwinnett County, this time with our new contemporary look, combining our beach oasis heritage with modern design elements to create a welcome retreat for guests,” said Mark Whittle, senior vice president of global development, Hooters. “With a convenient location at the largest mall in Georgia and one of the largest malls in the country, guests can escape from the ordinary and enjoy our delicious wings, burgers, seafood and world-famous Hooters Girls hospitality.”
Hooters of Mall of Georgia seats 253 guests and features sleek design elements that match the fun-loving persona of the Hooters brand. From comfortable booths and high back chairs, to a centrally located bar offering a wide selection of cocktails, 40 beers on tap and wine options, the inviting aesthetics are designed to provide an incredible Hooters dining experience from the moment guests walk through the doors.
At the new location, guests can enjoy Hooters craveable menu options, including fresh entrée salads, a great lineup of hand-formed burgers, fan-favorite fried pickles and delicious seafood dishes, as well as an impressive raw bar. Of course, Hooters of Mall of Georgia will serve its world-famous traditional and boneless chicken wings with Buffalo sauce favorites, ranging in heat from mild to Triple Dog Dare, as well as signature sauces and rubs. The centrally located bar will offer a wide selection of cocktails, craft beers and wine options.
Hooters is accelerating its growth of new restaurants and is actively seeking qualified franchise partners to open new locations in select markets across the U.S. and around the globe. For more information about becoming a Hooters franchisee, visit http://franchising.hooters.com.
For more information about Hooters, visit www.hooters.com.
About Hooters of America, LLC
Hooters of America, LLC, is the franchisor and operator of more than 420 Hooters restaurants in 42 states and 26 countries. Known for its world famous Hooters Style chicken wings, the first Hooters opened its doors in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Expectations were so modest at the time that the simple fact the doors opened was deemed worthy of a toast. Since then millions have been liberated from the ordinary at Hooters while enjoying great food, fun and one-of-a-kind hospitality that can only be served up by the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/Hooters, www.Facebook.com/Hooters, www.Instagram.com/Hooters or on Snapchat at “hootersLIVE”.
SOURCE Hooters of America, LLC
132 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)