ATLANTA, April 6, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Doggone taxes! Tax Day can be a bit of a bummer, but not at Hot Dog on a Stick. On Tax Day, Monday April 18, the iconic all-American brand known for its hand-stomped lemonade and made-to-order stick items is offering customers one free Original Turkey Dog on a Stick*. No purchase or proof of completed taxes necessary.
“If Tax Day has you feeling a little down, a visit to Hot Dog on a Stick is guaranteed to Stick a Smile on Your Face!” said Lisa Merrell, Vice President of Hot Dog on a Stick. “We want to give everyone a taste of good old Americana on Tax Day and a free Original Hot Dog on a Stick is a pretty great way to make the day a little less stressful and more fun.”
An American Icon since 1946, Hot Dog on a Stick began as a small beachfront store in Santa Monica and has grown to close to 100 locations across the U.S. as well as locations in Korea. Hot Dog on a Stick is busy planning a big 70th anniversary lemonade Stomp-A-Thon for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at that exact beachfront store on April 21. Hot Dog on a Stick is operated by Global Franchise Group, LLC. To find a Hot Dog on a Stick near you, visit www.hotdogonastick.com, or engage with Hot Dog on a Stick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*Valid at participating Hot Dog on a Stick locations only. Offer is valid for one free Original Turkey Hot Dog on a Stick per customer.
About Hot Dog on a Stick™ – www.hotdogonastick.com
Established in 1946 in Southern California, Hot Dog on a Stick is known for its fresh, made-to-order hot dog on a stick and cheese on a stick products, hand-stomped natural lemonade, smiling customer service and its iconic bright striped uniforms. Hot Dog on a Stick provides customers with a fun all-American quick service restaurant experience, catering services for events, party packs, and fundraisers. Hot Dog on a Stick has close to 100 locations in the U.S. and internationally including Korea. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For franchising opportunities, visit www.hotdogonastickfranchise.com.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC – www.globalfranchise.com
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
SOURCE Hot Dog on a Stick
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)