- Sub Headline: Iconic pop culture brand aims to "Stomp Out Cancer" in honor of its 70th anniversary by raising $70,000 for LLS through a lemonade Stomp-A-Thon on April 21 at Hot Dog on a Stick's Muscle Beach location in Santa Monica. Mario Lopez to appear.
- Franchise URL: http://www.hotdogonastick.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Hot Dog on a Stick is turning the big 7-0, and to celebrate its platinum anniversary, the beloved brand is on a mission to help “Stomp Out Cancer” by raising $70,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). On Thursday, April 21, Hot Dog on a Stick will host a Celebrity Stomp-A-Thon from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at its original Muscle Beach location in Santa Monica. Current and former Hotdoggers (employees), celebrities (including Mario Lopez of Extra and Saved by the Bell fame), VIPs, LLS honored heroes and the general public are invited to help raise funds and awareness for LLS by continuously hand-stomping the brand’s famous fresh lemonade for seven hours.
The Stomp-A-Thon will feature appearances from special guests, a DJ, lemonade samples, and giveaways of one free stick item per customer. All information including donation and registration can be found at http://events.lls.org/pages/home/stompathon. You can register to stomp at the event, raise money to help fund lifesaving cancer research, or virtually stomp your support by making a onetime donation. Supporters are also encouraged to share information about the Stomp-A-Thon via their social media channels. An easy way to do this is by sharing and RSVPing to the Stomp-A-Thon Facebook event.
“This year marks a milestone anniversary for Hot Dog on a Stick and we wanted to celebrate our 70 years in business by raising awareness and funds for an inspiring organization like LLS – in a way only Hot Dog on a Stick can,” said Lisa Merrell, Vice President of Hot Dog on a Stick. “We hope our fans will join in the fun by participating in our Stomp-A-Thon and if they can’t make it, generously contribute an online donation to virtually show their support for a great cause.”
Hot Dog on a Stick was established in 1946 in Southern California and is operated by Global Franchise Group, LLC (GFG). Since 2012, GFG brands, which also include Great American Cookies®, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®, have proudly raised more than $1.4 million for LLS.
To find a Hot Dog on a Stick near you, visit www.hotdogonastick.com, or engage with Hot Dog on a Stick onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Notes to Editors:
Media drops to your newsroom featuring Hot Dog on a Stick’s fresh hand-stomped lemonade can be arranged, as well as live in-studio lemonade stomping demonstrations. To request visuals, or to arrange an interview with Hot Dog on Stick representatives, please contact Kristi Betz at (410) 902-5053 firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hot Dog on a Stick™
Established in 1946 in Southern California, Hot Dog on a Stick is known for its fresh, made-to-order hot dog on a stick and cheese on a stick products, hand-stomped natural lemonade, smiling customer service and its iconic bright striped uniforms. Hot Dog on a Stick provides customers with a fun all-American quick service restaurant experience, catering services for events, party packs, and fundraisers. Hot Dog on a Stick has close to 100 locations in the U.S. and internationally including Korea. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For franchising opportunities, visit www.hotdogonastickfranchise.com.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
About Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society ® (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care. Founded in 1949 and headquartered in White Plains, NY, LLS has chapters throughout the United States and Canada. To learn more, visit www.LLS.org. Patients should contact the Information Resource Center at (800) 955-4572, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
SOURCE Hot Dog on a Stick™
367 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)