- Sub Headline: "Take Me Back Tuesdays" celebrates Hot Dog on a Stick's 70th Anniversary with throwback pricing offer and a Buy One Get One coupon for all customers.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.hotdogonastickfranchise.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 1:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Ah, remember the good old days when life was simpler and a great snack could be enjoyed for less than a dollar? Well, so does Hot Dog on a Stick™! In a nod to nostalgia and the iconic brand’s 70th anniversary, Hot Dog on a Stick is offering a $.70 Original Turkey Hot Dog on a Stick to all customers every Tuesday in March*. The “Take Me Back Tuesdays” promotion not only features the special throwback pricing offer, but also a Buy One Get One coupon for any menu item during your next visit.
“For 70 years, Hot Dog on a Stick has stood for tradition, delicious made-to-order stick items and our famous hand-stomped lemonade,” said Lisa Merrell, Vice President of Hot Dog on a Stick. “So many of our customers consider Hot Dog on a Stick a family tradition so we thought we’d throw the price of our Original Hot Dog on a Stick back a few generations. We hope this encourages customers old and new to come out and celebrate our platinum anniversary with us on Tuesdays in March.”
An American Icon since 1946, Hot Dog on a Stick began as a small beachfront store in Santa Monica and has grown to close to 100 locations across the U.S. as well as locations in Korea. Hot Dog on a Stick is busy planning a big 70th anniversary event at that exact beachfront store in April and more information will be released soon. Hot Dog on a Stick is operated by Global Franchise Group, LLC. To find a Hot Dog on a Stick near you, visit www.hotdogonastick.com, or engage with Hot Dog on a Stick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*Valid at participating Hot Dog on a Stick locations only. Offer is valid for one $.70 Original Turkey Hot Dog on a Stick per customer.
About Hot Dog on a Stick™
Established in 1946 in Southern California, Hot Dog on a Stick is known for its fresh, made-to-order hot dog on a stick and cheese on a stick products, hand-stomped natural lemonade, smiling customer service and its iconic bright striped uniforms. Hot Dog on a Stick provides customers with a fun all-American quick service restaurant experience, catering services for events, party packs, and fundraisers. Hot Dog on a Stick has close to 100 locations in the U.S. and internationally including Korea. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram. For franchising opportunities, visit www.hotdogonastickfranchise.com.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
SOURCE Hot Dog on a Stick
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)