- Sub Headline: HotShots Sports Bar & Grill, world famous for its 'All the games. All the time." concept today announced the opening of 2 new franchise locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC. The new franchise locations are the 15th and 16th locations in the sports bar chain which has been operating since 1990 and has locations in 4 states.
- Franchise URL: http://www.HotshotsNet.com
- Listed: June 9, 2016 9:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS, MO (FranchisePOD.com) June 09, 2016 – The 15th location in El Dorado, AR is a brand new 6000sq ft construction development that opened in May 2016. The new El Dorado location is the first Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill location in Arkansas and features all the amenities you would expect at a Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill including 30+ flat-screen TV’s, a large selection of food and drink offerings and plenty of skill games for players of all levels including soft tip and steel dart boards, pool tables, Big Buck Hunter, Golden Tee and more.
Director of Franchise Development, Jason Durnett, says that the franchise’s unique sports bar and grill concept, combining sports themes and interactive gaming, has proven to be a great fit new potential markets. “We understand that competition in our industry is intense, but Hotshots brings something to the table that other sports bars don’t,” he said. “We work hard to create a casual atmosphere and live up to our motto, ‘All the Games, All the Time’. We strive to deliver excellence and a fun time from the minute our customers come to see us. “
Hotshots El Dorado seats 200 guests and features the signature design elements that match the fun-loving persona of the Hotshots brand that make it a home for everyone from the casual sports fan to the sports fanatic! From comfortable booths and high back chairs, to a centrally located bar offering a wide selection of cocktails, beers on tap and wine options, the inviting aesthetics are designed to provide an incredible Hotshots dining experience from the moment guests walk through the doors. Hotshots is proud to be the new home of sports fans in the El Dorado area and surrounding counties. “We’re incredibly excited to bring El Dorado residents the Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill concept and are excited for our newest franchise partner store and team in Arkansas.” said Durnett.
Hotshots is also proud to announce the opening of their 16th location in Concord, NC. The location is the second owned by Hotshots franchise partner Aaron Gunn and the second in the metropolitan Charlotte area joining the existing store in Mooresville, NC. The new Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill Concord is an existing 6500sq ft building with seating for 300+ to enjoy all the Hotshots classics they have come to know and love. The location will feature flat-screen TV’s, skill games for players of all levels including soft tip and steel dart boards, pool tables, Big Buck Hunter, Golden Tee and more.
At the new location, guests can enjoy Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill craveable menu options, including fresh salads, a great lineup of classic burgers, St. Louis style pizzas and more! Of course, Hotshots Concord serves its world-famous traditional and boneless chicken wings with 9 different sauces to choose from and the centrally located bar will offer a wide selection of cocktails, beers and wine options.
All of your favorite food and drinks are served by the lovely ladies of Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill who aim to make your experience top-notch every single visit. So, whether you are out for lunch, looking for a new Happy Hour spot or somewhere to grab dinner and watch the game, be sure to swing by the newest Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill now open in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC.
If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding Hotshots franchising, please contact Jason Durnett at email@example.com.
About Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill
Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill, based out of St. Louis, Missouri, is a full-service restaurant and an interactive sports venue with pool tables, darts, video games and televisions. Founded in 1990, the chain has 12 St. Louis area locations and 16 total throughout the United States. For more information about Hotshots, visit http://www.hotshotsnet.com or call (314) 485-3242.
SOURCE Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill
Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill
+1 (314) 369-8423
676 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)