- Street: 299 Marsh St.
- City: San Luis Obispo
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 93401
- Listed: August 8, 2016 5:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1996, House of Bread Bakery Cafe has been providing high-quality, healthy, delicious offerings to our customers. We have enjoyed a phenomenal response to our products and have greatly exceeded our initial sales projections. House of Bread Bakery Cafe has found its niche primarily through heavy sampling, open production sites, consistent high product quality and excellent customer service; we have been utilizing these proven strategies for success.
House of Bread Bakery Cafe Franchising offers an opportunity to experience the pride and independence of owning your own business along with the benefits of a proven system and a strong support network. Changing times are encouraging people to own their own businesses and control their own futures as they seek to be free from the pressures of the corporate world. House of Bread Bakery Cafe Franchising is a natural fit for those who aren’t afraid of hard work and are ready for a rewarding and successful business environment.
House of Bread Bakery Cafe Franchising has planned for responsible, managed growth by building a network of intelligent, hard-working and honest Franchisees who enjoy making great bread and offering quality services.
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)