House Doctors Handyman of Lake Norman Builds on Commitment to Veterans by Offering Veterans and Military Family New Discount
- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseDoctors.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – As House Doctors of Lake Norman nears its one year anniversary, owner Sheri Decker is pleased to announce that the company is now offering a discount to veterans and military families.
“I’m increasingly aware of the sacrifice our veterans and their families have made and continue to make to protect our country and to protect freedom around the world. I decided to offer a 10 percent labor discount to veterans and military families as a small token of my appreciation,” Decker said.
Decker opened her House Doctors of LKN franchise in April of 2015, offering professional handyman services in Cornelius, Huntersville, Mooresville and the surrounding North Mecklenburg communities. The team at House Doctors is focused on professionalism, service excellence and quality workmanship. Their goal is to make home improvements easier for their customers by being on time, doing the job right and offering a one year workmanship guarantee.
This veterans discount is not the first effort Decker has made to serve military families. House Doctors of LKN recently became a preferred vendor for the Veteran’s Administration; the branch that assists veterans with home repairs and modifications. Decker is also a vendor partner with Because You Served, a free real estate listing and marketing service for veterans.
“Because You Served is an excellent opportunity for veterans and, though our partnership, the sellers can work with a proven and reliable company to assist them with their home repairs. I was excited to get on board with Because you Served, and with the addition of the veteran’s discount we at House Doctors are taking action to give back to our community of veteran citizens,” Decker said.
Decker went into the handyman industry after a career in hospitality, including 17 years as a hotel general manager. She was looking for a change of pace and decided owning her own business would be a great path. When she found House Doctors, she know it would be a perfect combination to utilize her business, commercial maintenance and renovation experience as well as her commitment to customer service.
“When I was working for the hospitality industry, I was entrusted with the responsibility of managing asset maintenance and capital improvements for property owners. My involvement from the design phase through to completion has equipped me strong project management skills. Renovation, maintenance and capital management of a hotel property refines your eye for detail and quality workmanship. It is also about how the results impact the end user. I felt that experience would be a valuable asset for a House Doctors franchise,” she said.
“House Doctors has been a great fit for me because it gives me the opportunity to own a business that helps people, provides me with the tools and support I need to operate effectively and offers me a platform to grow and expand in many different ways,” Decker said.
House Doctors’ experienced, insured, background checked and uniformed handymen technicians specialize in projects that are 2 hours to 2 days such as light remodeling and repairs of decks, doors, bathrooms and kitchens; repairing drywall; painting; exterior repairs, making home modifications and much more.
To learn more about House Doctors of Lake Norman and to schedule services for your home, call (980) 231-5212, email HD531@HouseDoctors.com or visit http://HouseDoctors.com/handyman-lake-norman. House Doctors of Lake Norman’s office is located at 19801 S. Main Street, Suite #4, in Cornelius.
SOURCE House Doctors
+1 5138310100 Ext: 104
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)