- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseDoctors.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WESTFIELD, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – When Ken Benedetto, the owner of House Doctors of Westfield, attended his first House Doctors convention last year, he walked away with a goal – to win the Rookie of the Year Award the following year. After a year of climbing to the top, House Doctors is proud to announce that Benedetto has reached that goal and was recently named company’s Rookie of the Year for 2015.
“Ken is committed to building his professional handyman and home improvement business and his positive approach is inspiring. Ken has built great relationships with fellow franchises, our vendors, the home office and his clients,” House Doctors President and CEO Jim Hunter said. “Ken was recognized as our Rookie of the Year because of the efforts he’s making to grow the company in his community and strengthen the brand nationwide.”
House Doctors is different because the company’s friendly and experienced craftsmen and technicians are committed to providing an excellent customer experience by being on time, doing the job right and guaranteeing the work for one year. Benedetto’s local franchise serves Union, Middlesex, Morris and Essex Counties of NJ, and the surrounding areas.
“I attended my first convention last year and I heard about the Rookie of the Year Award. I came home and said, ‘Our goal is to win that award next year.’ We spent the last year focusing on building our team, promoting the business and creating revenue through excellent customer service,” Benedetto said. “We were consistently in the top 10 or 15 franchises from a revenue standpoint, but I didn’t realize we were doing well enough to win the award. I was surprised and excited to meet that goal.”
House Doctors’ experienced, insured, background checked and uniformed technicians specialize in repairs for carpentry, sheetrock, windows, doors, floors, minor electrical and minor plumbing, as well as interior and exterior home maintenance services, and remodeling projects. In addition to being one of the fastest growing franchises in the House Doctors’ network, Benedetto’s business also has over a 90 percent customer satisfaction on public review and is an “A” rating on Angie’s List.
“I think people appreciate what we do because we aren’t there to sell them something. If you have a broken fence and you call a fence company, they ultimately want to sell you a new fence. I just want to fix the broken section so you’re happy with your home and you’re not breaking the bank to do it. That attitude really sets us apart,” Benedetto said.
Prior to opening House Doctors of Westfield, Benedetto spent 17 years working in a New York City power plant. During that time, he acquired multiple rental properties and flipped houses that needed work.
“That gave me a good understanding of the work that needs done on a house and the challenges you can have when working with contractors. Over the years I build up a list of great contractors and I got to a point where I thought, you know, I can help those contractors get more work and help the community by offering their services through House Doctors. That’s what led me to open the business,” Benedetto said.
Benedetto is a member of the Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce as well as the Tri-County Chamber of Commerce. When he’s not working, Benedetto can be found spending time with his family, creating new possibilities or having a big Italian Sunday dinner with his loved ones.
To learn more about House Doctors of Westfield, call (908)490-1900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.housedoctors.com/tricounty/handyman-services-westfield/.
About House Doctors
House Doctors Handyman Service has been helping homeowners across the United States with home repair and light remodeling projects for more than 20 years. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to be there on time and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Each of our technicians are experienced in home maintenance, product installations and a variety of home improvements. We’re so confident in our team and products that every job we perform comes with a one-year guarantee.
SOURCE House Doctors
+1 513-831-0100 Ext: 104
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)