- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseMaster.com
- Listed: May 3, 2016 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
STAFFORD, VA – (FranchisePOD.com) – May 03, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in North America, announces that franchise owners, Tim and Ady Fisher, are now serving the Northern Virginia area.
The Fishers, residents of Northern Virginia, recently completed a 28 year Army career. “I’m excited for the opportunity to work with the professional Real Estate agents in our area and to help serve the military community in Northern Virginia. Taking the leap to self-employment in the home inspection industry is a great challenge and offers us a chance to give something back to our community,” said Ady Fisher. “It’s exciting to transition from a military lifestyle to owning our own business. Today’s real estate market is extremely competitive. This makes the HouseMaster services we offer more important than ever. We can help both buyers and sellers make better and informed real estate decisions,” said Tim Fisher.
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster, stated, “We are very grateful to the Fishers for their service and are eager to help them achieve their personal and financial goals in this next chapter. We are proud to have them represent the HouseMaster Brand in Northern Virginia.”
As HouseMaster Owners, the Fishers will provide home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. The unbiased inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, the HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)