- Franchise URL: Link removed 8/28/2016 @ 435 views
- Listed: July 1, 2016 4:50 pm
- Expires: 64 days, 17 hours
SALT LAKE CITY, UT (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – HouseMaster LLC, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in the US and Canada, is pleased to announce the appointment of Adam Campbell, CPA to the HouseMaster Family. As part of the executive management team at HouseMaster, Adam will oversee all things financial as well as help shape and implement the company’s strategic initiatives.
Mr. Campbell brings over 12 years of experience in accounting, finance, and business intelligence. His career has been focused on the real estate industry for nearly 10 years, including work with residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family developments and property management. Mr. Campbell was a founding employee and the Corporate Controller for Bridge Investment Group Partners in Salt Lake City, UT that managed over $5 Billion of real estate assets. He played a key role in building the accounting and finance departments from the ground up. Mr. Campbell also has extensive experience in private equity, mining & minerals, waste management, and new venture finance industries. He is an active board member of the University of Utah Business Alumni Association and enjoys building small startup ideas into stable growth companies. Mr. Campbell received his Master’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Utah and holds an active CPA license in the state of Utah.
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster, states, “We are thrilled to welcome Adam to the HouseMaster Family! My team and I look forward to working closely with him to assist us in implementing many industry leading initiatives planned for HouseMaster!”
“I am excited to start a new challenge within HouseMaster and look forward to working with the team to further grow the business. I am fortunate to be joining such a respected company with real history that prides itself on a great customer experience,” exclaims Campbell.
HouseMaster provides home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. HouseMaster inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, a HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other inspection services depending on the needs of the local community.
For more information call 800-526-3939 – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
873 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)