- Franchise URL: Link removed 8/28/2016 @ 435 views
- Listed: July 1, 2016 4:50 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 5 hours
SALT LAKE CITY, UT (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – HouseMaster LLC, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in the US and Canada, is pleased to announce the appointment of Adam Campbell, CPA to the HouseMaster Family. As part of the executive management team at HouseMaster, Adam will oversee all things financial as well as help shape and implement the company’s strategic initiatives.
Mr. Campbell brings over 12 years of experience in accounting, finance, and business intelligence. His career has been focused on the real estate industry for nearly 10 years, including work with residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family developments and property management. Mr. Campbell was a founding employee and the Corporate Controller for Bridge Investment Group Partners in Salt Lake City, UT that managed over $5 Billion of real estate assets. He played a key role in building the accounting and finance departments from the ground up. Mr. Campbell also has extensive experience in private equity, mining & minerals, waste management, and new venture finance industries. He is an active board member of the University of Utah Business Alumni Association and enjoys building small startup ideas into stable growth companies. Mr. Campbell received his Master’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Utah and holds an active CPA license in the state of Utah.
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster, states, “We are thrilled to welcome Adam to the HouseMaster Family! My team and I look forward to working closely with him to assist us in implementing many industry leading initiatives planned for HouseMaster!”
“I am excited to start a new challenge within HouseMaster and look forward to working with the team to further grow the business. I am fortunate to be joining such a respected company with real history that prides itself on a great customer experience,” exclaims Campbell.
HouseMaster provides home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. HouseMaster inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, a HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other inspection services depending on the needs of the local community.
For more information call 800-526-3939 – email email@example.com.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
988 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga Employees Receive National Recognition (1 views)