HouseMaster’s Franchise Owners, Educating the Public in Honor of National Radon Action Month for January 2016
- City: Ewing
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.housemaster.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 2:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
EWING, NJ–(FranchisePOD.com) – January 14, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in North America, announces National Radon Action Month for 2016. HouseMaster Franchise Offices across the U.S. and Canada are offering special promotions for the month of January to encourage homeowners to test Radon levels to ensure safety.
HouseMaster can provide a quick and easy test to make sure your family is not exposed to unhealthy levels of Radon. “We are excited to provide this valuable service and education on Radon to the public, so they are aware of the potential concerns associated with Radon,” states Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster.
Radon is a naturally-occurring radioactive gas that you cannot see, smell, or taste. It can be found in high concentrations in certain types of rock and soil. Radon gas moves through the soil toward the earth’s surface where it either safely dissipates or seeps into homes through cracks and gaps in the foundation. Radon can also be introduced into a home through the water supply, particularly if the water is supplied from a well.
While certain areas are more likely to have a higher potential for concerns, Radon can be present in any area and any home. It can be present in your home, school, or office and is the second leading cause of lung cancer, according to Kathleen Kuhn.
The U.S. EPA and Health Canada recommend all homes should be tested for Radon. A Radon measurement of 4 picoCuries/Liter (pC/L) is considered the action level for Radon mitigation work. In most cases, if an elevated Radon level is found, a basic mitigation system can installed to lower it.
HouseMaster prides itself on providing education and quality services to the Real Estate Industry and individual home buyers and sellers. The Guaranteed Inspections, from the interior systems such as plumbing and electrical, to exterior components like the roof and siding, a HouseMaster Home Inspection enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions.
HouseMaster offices can also provide inspection of new construction, commercial property, and foreclosures, as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Ewing, N.J., HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 365 franchised areas throughout the U.S. and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information, please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
For more information, please call
303 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)