HouseMaster’s New Franchise Owners Diana and Brad Walters, Marine Corps Veterans, Launch in Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseMaster.com
- Listed: July 12, 2016 7:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MAGNOLIA, KY (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in North America, announces new franchise owners Diana and Brad Walters, Marine Corps Veterans, as they launch their franchise in Magnolia, Kentucky.
The Walters launched their franchise with an appearance on PBS “Nightly Business Report,” produced by CNBC with award winning journalist Dina Gusovsky, in New York City. The feature, “Life After Active Duty,” aired on Veterans Day. Diana Walters explains that although the transition is difficult, owning a HouseMaster franchise instills confidence due to the support that is part of the ownership. (Video of the interview https://vimeo.com/148039311).
“I am excited to provide the best inspection service possible to my customers. I am grateful for their confidence in me and the opportunity to work with the excellent Real Estate Professionals in my area,” said Walters. “In today’s competitive real estate market, the services we offer as part of the HouseMaster family are more important than ever in helping both sellers and buyers make educated real estate decisions. We are proud to be Marines and a source of quality home inspection services for our local community.”
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster, stated, “We are beyond ecstatic to have the Walters as part of our franchise team and we are grateful for their service to this country. We have quite a few Veterans in our franchise family, and I find them to be a disciplined group that represent the HouseMaster Brand with distinction and excel at executing our systems.”
As HouseMaster Owners, the Walters will provide home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the visible and accessible condition of the major elements of a home. HouseMaster’s guaranteed inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, the HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, N.J., HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
503 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)