HouseMaster’s Owner Brian Wetzel Awarded Affiliate of the Year by Piedmont Regional Realtor Association for 2015
- City: Rock Hill
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.housemaster.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROCK HILL, SC – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 21, 2015 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in North America, announces Franchise Owner, Brian Wetzel, as 2015 recipient of the Piedmont Regional Affiliate of the Year Award, via www.prar.com, organized by Ms. Dottie France.
Wetzel is this year’s winner because of his dedication to educating new REALTORS® coming into the industry on a monthly basis as well as giving back. Mr. Wetzel was nominated by several REALTORS® in the region. Ms. Colleen Coesens also in attendance was awarded REALTOR® of the Year 2015. Ms. Debbie Troutman, from Movement Mortgage, was last year’s winner and is this year’s presenter to Mr. Wetzel.
“I am excited to provide the best inspection service and education possible to my customers and I’m grateful for their confidence in me and my work with Real Estate Professionals in my area,” said Wetzel. “In today’s competitive real estate market, the services we offer as part of the HouseMaster family are more important than ever in helping both sellers and buyers make educated real estate decisions.” Our “Buyer’s Benefits Program” brings more value to all of our inspections at HouseMaster. A few details on how we save our clients money even after our inspection is completed can be found at: https://vimeopro.com/user40936277/housemaster-buyer-benefits .
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster, said; “We are proud of Brian Wetzel and his strong efforts to educate REALTORS® in South Carolina.”
As a HouseMaster Owner, Mr. Wetzel provides home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. The guaranteed inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, the HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, foreclosure inspections as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Ewing, N.J., HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 365 franchised areas throughout the U.S. and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
130 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)