- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseMaster.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 1:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA -(FranchisePOD.com) – April 26, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in the U.S. and Canada, recently honored Richmond, Virginia’s Scott Wharton. The Century Club award goes to the office or offices that completed 100 inspections in one month for the first time in their franchise history. March 2016 was a record month for HouseMaster LLC, Century Club award winners with four Franchisee Owners as winners.
“It was very gratifying to be recognized for the hard work of myself and my team in the industry,” said Scott. “In today’s competitive real estate market, the services we offer as part of the HouseMaster family are more important than ever in helping both sellers and buyers make educated real estate decisions. I’m proud to be a source of quality home inspection services for our local community.”
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster states, “We are very proud of the achievements that Scott and his team in the Richmond area have made in positioning HouseMaster as the number one resource for professional inspections services in his community. We know the hard work it takes and congratulate him for his efforts!”
As a HouseMaster Owner, Scott provides home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. The guaranteed inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, the HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)