- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseMaster.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 1:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA -(FranchisePOD.com) – April 26, 2016 – HouseMaster, the first and most experienced home inspection franchise company in the U.S. and Canada, recently honored Richmond, Virginia’s Scott Wharton. The Century Club award goes to the office or offices that completed 100 inspections in one month for the first time in their franchise history. March 2016 was a record month for HouseMaster LLC, Century Club award winners with four Franchisee Owners as winners.
“It was very gratifying to be recognized for the hard work of myself and my team in the industry,” said Scott. “In today’s competitive real estate market, the services we offer as part of the HouseMaster family are more important than ever in helping both sellers and buyers make educated real estate decisions. I’m proud to be a source of quality home inspection services for our local community.”
Kathleen Kuhn, President of HouseMaster states, “We are very proud of the achievements that Scott and his team in the Richmond area have made in positioning HouseMaster as the number one resource for professional inspections services in his community. We know the hard work it takes and congratulate him for his efforts!”
As a HouseMaster Owner, Scott provides home buyers and sellers an independent, third-party, professional evaluation of the condition of the major elements of a home. The guaranteed inspections enable potential home buyers and sellers the opportunity to make educated real estate decisions. From interior systems such as plumbing and electrical to exterior components like the roof and siding, the HouseMaster Home Inspection includes the evaluation of all visible and accessible elements of the home.
HouseMaster also conducts new construction, commercial property, and foreclosure inspections as well as other services depending on the needs of the local community.
Founded in 1979 and Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, HouseMaster is the oldest and one of the largest home inspection companies in North America. With more than 310 franchised areas throughout the US and Canada, HouseMaster is the most respected name in home inspections. For over 35 years, HouseMaster has built upon a foundation of solid leadership and innovation with a continued focus on delivering the highest quality service experience to their customers and providing HouseMaster franchisees the tools and support necessary to do so. Each HouseMaster franchise is an independently owned and operated business. HouseMaster is a registered trademark of HouseMaster LLC.
For more information please visit www.housemaster.com or call 800-526-3939.
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (15 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS TEMECULA UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP (1 views)