- Sub Headline: Fajita Pete's signs multiple franchise agreements in the Houston market and expects to open 40 stores in Texas over the next several years.
- Franchise URL: http://www.FajitaPetes.com
- Listed: July 9, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TEXAS (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 06, 2016 – Fajita Pete’s, a distinct Mexican restaurant based in Houston, has announced that it will open new locations throughout the city and plans to expand to 40 locations throughout Texas within four years.
Fajita Pete’s is currently in Houston, Richmond, and Dallas, and several franchise agreements have already been signed in the Houston market. All new locations are expected to be franchises.
The restaurant’s made-from-scratch model has proven itself to be a popular, fresh alternative to pizza and Chinese-food delivery. Fajita Pete’s specializes in delivery, catering, and take-out, along with limited dine-in seating.
“Our entire focus is on simplicity so we can do what we do well and do plenty of it,” Founder Pedro “Pete” Mora said.
Fajita Pete’s is best known for its fresh-off-the-grill beef and chicken fajitas, hand-rolled tortillas, and made-from-scratch sides, like rice, beans, chile con queso, and guacamole. Its wide catering radius has made expansion necessary in order to serve the growing demand.
About Fajita Pete’s
Fajita Pete’s is a Houston-based Mexican restaurant that offers fresh, made-from-scratch beef and chicken fajitas and sides for delivery, pickup, catering, and dining in. Founder Pete Mora opened his first restaurant in 2002 and soon received catering requests from local companies. Envisioning a better way to fill a growing niche, he closed his profitable restaurant after five years to focus on the catering and delivery model that became Fajita Pete’s. For more information, visit http://fajitapetes.com.
632 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)