- Sub Headline: Fajita Pete's signs multiple franchise agreements in the Houston market and expects to open 40 stores in Texas over the next several years.
- Franchise URL: http://www.FajitaPetes.com
- Listed: July 9, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TEXAS (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 06, 2016 – Fajita Pete’s, a distinct Mexican restaurant based in Houston, has announced that it will open new locations throughout the city and plans to expand to 40 locations throughout Texas within four years.
Fajita Pete’s is currently in Houston, Richmond, and Dallas, and several franchise agreements have already been signed in the Houston market. All new locations are expected to be franchises.
The restaurant’s made-from-scratch model has proven itself to be a popular, fresh alternative to pizza and Chinese-food delivery. Fajita Pete’s specializes in delivery, catering, and take-out, along with limited dine-in seating.
“Our entire focus is on simplicity so we can do what we do well and do plenty of it,” Founder Pedro “Pete” Mora said.
Fajita Pete’s is best known for its fresh-off-the-grill beef and chicken fajitas, hand-rolled tortillas, and made-from-scratch sides, like rice, beans, chile con queso, and guacamole. Its wide catering radius has made expansion necessary in order to serve the growing demand.
About Fajita Pete’s
Fajita Pete’s is a Houston-based Mexican restaurant that offers fresh, made-from-scratch beef and chicken fajitas and sides for delivery, pickup, catering, and dining in. Founder Pete Mora opened his first restaurant in 2002 and soon received catering requests from local companies. Envisioning a better way to fill a growing niche, he closed his profitable restaurant after five years to focus on the catering and delivery model that became Fajita Pete’s. For more information, visit http://fajitapetes.com.
562 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)