H&R Block and Reggaeton Recording Artist “Wisin” Ring in Refund Season With “1,000 Win $1,000 Daily Sweepstakes”
- Sub Headline: Sweepstakes Awards $1 Million a Day Over One Month
- City: Kansas City
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.hrblock.com
- Listed: January 13, 2016 9:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KANSAS CITY, MO – (FranchisePOD.com) – January 12, 2016 – Kicking off tax Refund Season like never before, H&R Block (NYSE: HRB), the world’s largest consumer tax preparation company, today unveiled a new music video-style advertisement featuring Reggaeton artist, Wisin. The advertisement celebrates Refund Season and promotes an early season promotion where 1,000 people will win $1,000 a day between January 16 and February 15, the equivalent of $1 million a day for the first month of tax season.
To promote the sweepstakes, Wisin re-recorded his hit song “Piquete.” In this special version of the song, which is featured in the new H&R Block advertisement, Wisin replaced the term “Piquete” for “Billete” to encourage Latinos to file their taxes early and walk in for a chance at the daily drawing.
“This partnership represents my shared values with H&R Block — reliability, trust, and giving back to our communities,” said Wisin. “The ability to win extra cash by filing your taxes early shows that H&R Block’s top priority is getting its clients’ money back.”
Anyone who has their taxes prepared at an H&R Block office between now and February 15, 2016 can enter in the daily drawings for a chance at the $1,000 that will be awarded daily to 1,000 people.
“H&R Block gets our clients the most money back at tax time, guaranteed,” said Kathy Collins, H&R Block Chief Marketing Officer. “This year, there’s even more reason to celebrate with the chance to win a grand in your hand. No other tax company has ever awarded this much money in prizes before. We’re thrilled Wisin is helping us encourage people to file early for a chance to win.”
H&R Block encourages customers to file early to protect against tax refund fraud. For more information on the sweepstakes, visit hrblock.com/grand; this is a limited time offer and no purchase is necessary. To find the nearest H&R Block office, visit www.hrblock.com or call 800-HRBLOCK. Join the conversation on social media and share how you would use an extra $1,000 using the hashtag #MyGrandPlan.
About H&R Block
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) is the world’s largest consumer tax services provider. More than 680 million tax returns have been prepared worldwide by and through H&R Block since 1955. In fiscal 2015, H&R Block had annual revenues of nearly $3.1 billion with 24.2 million tax returns prepared worldwide. Tax return preparation services are provided by professional tax preparers in approximately 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail tax offices worldwide, and through H&R Block tax software products. H&R Block also offers adjacent Tax Plus products and services. For more information, visit the H&R Block Newsroom at http://newsroom.hrblock.com/.
Wisin, a three-time Grammy®-award winner, who was named the 2015 “Artist of the Year” by Billboard, has sold millions of albums worldwide. The Puerto Rican-born artist, whose real name is Juan Luis Morera Luna’s song, “Adrenaline,” was the official song of Univision’s World Cup 2015 and reached #1 on Hispanic radio stations while his song, “Que Viva La Vida,” was ranked #1 on U.S. Hispanic-format radio stations and on radio stations throughout Latin America.
Wisin has collaborated with the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, 50 Cent, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Sean Paul, Carlos Vives, Daddy Yankee, Farruko, and Michel Telo. In addition to serving as a coach on the hit show, “La Voz Mexico,” he also has collaborated with Julion Alvarez, Cadillacs, Franco De Vita, Natalia Jimenez, Don Omar, Tito El Bambino, among others. In 2015, Wisin sold out stadiums in Argentina, Chile, Venezuela and Guatemala. His most recent album, “Los Vaqueros: The Trilogy,” was the most sold Latin album in the U.S. and Puerto Rico for two consecutive weeks when it first debuted. Most recently, Wisin was a special guest on Ricky Martin’s “One World Tour,” and is the new producer of the album featuring winners of the television show, “La Banda.” In 2016, Wisin will close the “Viña del Mar Festival 2016,” at Chile’s Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre, Feburary 22-27. Follow Wisin on Twitter@JuanLMorera, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wisinelsobreviviente and on Instagram. More information about Wisin can be found at http://www.elsobreviviente.com.
No Purchase Necessary.
For Official Rules and Alternate Method of Entry click here. Open to legal U.S. residents (50 states + DC & PR) age 18+. Entry Period: 1/4/16 – 2/15/16. One entry per taxpayer with paid federal tax return. Daily drawings 1/16/16 – 2/15/16 + final drawing on 2/19/16. 1,000 winners per drawing; 32,000 winners total. Total ARV: $32,000,000. Void where prohibited.
SOURCE H&R Block
346 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)