- Sub Headline: NBA's Tax Service to Partner With One of the League's Most Dominant Players
- City: Kansas City
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.hrblock.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 8:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KANSAS CITY, MO – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 21, 2015 – H&R Block (NYSE: HRB), the world’s largest consumer tax services provider, today announced two-time NBA All-Star Anthony Davis will serve as a brand ambassador for its upcoming tax season.
H&R Block is the NBA’s tax services partner and will feature Davis alongside the brand’s bow-tie wearing tax pro Richard Gartland in its 2016 advertising. Davis will make a cameo in commercials beginning mid-January, and then will star in spots set to air in February. This partnership marks the first time the brand has used a sports personality in a national campaign.
“We’re excited to partner with a dominant player like Anthony for Refund Season,” said Kathy Collins, H&R Block’s chief marketing officer. “We’re so impressed with his determination and commitment to the community. Anthony has a lot of qualities our clients can relate to — even if his first job out of college has far more complex tax implications than most of ours.”
In addition to advertising, H&R Block will leverage Davis for personal appearances throughout the season and partner with his charity, AD’s Flight Academy, for outreach and events in the local New Orleans community.
“Being part of a strong team is very important to me and H&R Block is the best team to have your back during tax time,” said Davis.
Davis and Gartland shot the series of advertisements earlier this month in New Orleans.
Anthony Davis is one of the most versatile and athletic big men in the NBA. After winning the national collegiate championship in 2012, Davis was selected as the first overall draft pick in the NBA Draft 2012 presented by State Farm and has quickly become one of the best players in the world.
About H&R Block
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) is the world’s largest consumer tax services provider. More than 680 million tax returns have been prepared worldwide by and through H&R Block since 1955. In fiscal 2015, H&R Block had annual revenues of nearly $3.1 billion with 24.2 million tax returns prepared worldwide. Tax return preparation services are provided by professional tax preparers in approximately 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail tax offices worldwide, and through H&R Block tax software products. H&R Block also offers adjacent Tax Plus products and services. For more information, visit the H&R Block Newsroom at http://newsroom.hrblock.com/.
SOURCE H&R Block
H&R Block Media Relations
Source: H&R Block
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)