- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehousefranchising.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 2:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Huddle House, the iconic 24-hour restaurant chain known for serving “Any Meal, Any Time” expects to almost double its presence throughout Missouri by opening as many as 10 new restaurants across the state over the next five years.
Huddle House currently operates 14 restaurants in Missouri, including two of the top 20 highest sales performers in the chain. In addition, new openings are already scheduled for Dexter and Maryville.
Growth will be accomplished through franchising, and Huddle House officials are actively recruiting business savvy investors and experienced restaurant professionals to drive that development.
“When it comes to Missouri, especially the St. Louis market, Huddle House has developed a loyal following that continues to grow,” said Christina Chambers, Vice-President of Franchise Development for Huddle House. “We are very excited about the potential to significantly increase our footprint in the St. Louis area and serve up our combination of home-style comfort food and Southern hospitality to even more Missouri communities.”
About Huddle House
With well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states, Huddle House is coming off one of the most successful years of growth in the history of the 51-year-old chain, including 25 consecutive months of same-store sales increases.
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired home-style food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, and a variety of home-style dinners like country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were more than 50 years ago..
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
303 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)