- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehouse.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House, has been named to the Nation’s Restaurant News Reader Picks list of the most influential leaders in the foodservice industry for 2016.
As part of NRN’s Power List issue, now in its third year, the prestigious honor is a definitive list of industry leaders who are not only setting trends today, but also shaping them for tomorrow.
“This is a huge honor not only for myself but for the entire team at Huddle House. Together we have spearheaded an incredible brand evolution and exciting growth vehicle in casual dining that continues to exceed expectations,” Abt said. “We have a strong, dedicated corporate team at Huddle House. Demand for our franchise opportunity continues to grow, and we would not be where we are today without everyone’s hard work and love for this organization.”
Abt has led the iconic 24-hour breakfast franchise since 2012. Following the launch of a new prototype, a systemwide remodeling campaign for older locations, and consumer devotion to the Southern-inspired menu, Huddle House has entered new states, increased same-store sales and set franchise development records for further expansion. Huddle House now has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states.
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – the comfortable local place for everyday people who want freshly prepared home-style foods, especially their favorite breakfast foods, served with friendly personal service – remain intact today.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)