- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehouse.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House, has been named to the Nation’s Restaurant News Reader Picks list of the most influential leaders in the foodservice industry for 2016.
As part of NRN’s Power List issue, now in its third year, the prestigious honor is a definitive list of industry leaders who are not only setting trends today, but also shaping them for tomorrow.
“This is a huge honor not only for myself but for the entire team at Huddle House. Together we have spearheaded an incredible brand evolution and exciting growth vehicle in casual dining that continues to exceed expectations,” Abt said. “We have a strong, dedicated corporate team at Huddle House. Demand for our franchise opportunity continues to grow, and we would not be where we are today without everyone’s hard work and love for this organization.”
Abt has led the iconic 24-hour breakfast franchise since 2012. Following the launch of a new prototype, a systemwide remodeling campaign for older locations, and consumer devotion to the Southern-inspired menu, Huddle House has entered new states, increased same-store sales and set franchise development records for further expansion. Huddle House now has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states.
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – the comfortable local place for everyday people who want freshly prepared home-style foods, especially their favorite breakfast foods, served with friendly personal service – remain intact today.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO DELIVER KEYNOTE SPEECH AT OCTOBER BRAZILIAN ABF FRANCHISING CONVENTION (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)