- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehouse.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House, has been named to the Nation’s Restaurant News Reader Picks list of the most influential leaders in the foodservice industry for 2016.
As part of NRN’s Power List issue, now in its third year, the prestigious honor is a definitive list of industry leaders who are not only setting trends today, but also shaping them for tomorrow.
“This is a huge honor not only for myself but for the entire team at Huddle House. Together we have spearheaded an incredible brand evolution and exciting growth vehicle in casual dining that continues to exceed expectations,” Abt said. “We have a strong, dedicated corporate team at Huddle House. Demand for our franchise opportunity continues to grow, and we would not be where we are today without everyone’s hard work and love for this organization.”
Abt has led the iconic 24-hour breakfast franchise since 2012. Following the launch of a new prototype, a systemwide remodeling campaign for older locations, and consumer devotion to the Southern-inspired menu, Huddle House has entered new states, increased same-store sales and set franchise development records for further expansion. Huddle House now has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states.
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – the comfortable local place for everyday people who want freshly prepared home-style foods, especially their favorite breakfast foods, served with friendly personal service – remain intact today.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)