- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehouse.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House, has been named to the Nation’s Restaurant News Reader Picks list of the most influential leaders in the foodservice industry for 2016.
As part of NRN’s Power List issue, now in its third year, the prestigious honor is a definitive list of industry leaders who are not only setting trends today, but also shaping them for tomorrow.
“This is a huge honor not only for myself but for the entire team at Huddle House. Together we have spearheaded an incredible brand evolution and exciting growth vehicle in casual dining that continues to exceed expectations,” Abt said. “We have a strong, dedicated corporate team at Huddle House. Demand for our franchise opportunity continues to grow, and we would not be where we are today without everyone’s hard work and love for this organization.”
Abt has led the iconic 24-hour breakfast franchise since 2012. Following the launch of a new prototype, a systemwide remodeling campaign for older locations, and consumer devotion to the Southern-inspired menu, Huddle House has entered new states, increased same-store sales and set franchise development records for further expansion. Huddle House now has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states.
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – the comfortable local place for everyday people who want freshly prepared home-style foods, especially their favorite breakfast foods, served with friendly personal service – remain intact today.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)