- Sub Headline: The iconic breakfast franchise continues rapid expansion in the Lone Star State with the opening of the first Huddle House location in San Juan
- Street: 5901 Peachtree-Dunwoody, Suite B450
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Zip/Postal Code: 30328
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehouse.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 3:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – (FranchisePOD.com) December 22, 2015 – Huddle House, the iconic breakfast restaurant franchise, is spreading farther South than ever before with a new restaurant planned for San Juan, Texas, a town with a rapidly growing population that is currently underserved by family dining restaurants.
Huddle House is a 24-hour, Southern-inspired family restaurant franchise known for serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm, friendly environment. Huddle House locations are beloved gathering places in their communities, places where residents and travelers can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner any time of the day or night. With more than 400 restaurants open and under development, the 51-year-old franchise is growing well beyond its original core market in the Southeast and into markets in the Midwest and Northeast.
Recently, Huddle House has been focused on expanding outside its traditional footprint, targeting Texas as an area where Huddle House franchise locations are desperately needed to fill the underserved niche of high-quality comfort food at reasonable prices. The announcement of the new location in San Juan comes hot-on-the-heels of the brand’s announcement of its 15th location in the Lone Star State and has plans to open several more in the region.
“San Juan doesn’t have any family-oriented casual dining restaurants,” says CJ, one of the owners of the San Juan location. “Everything else is fast food. We are really excited about bringing Huddle House to our community, and we think it will be a great success.”
CJ, who has been a certified public accountant for 25 years, found an ideal spot for his family breakfast franchise. He and his partners are renovating a former Long John Silver’s restaurant in a shopping center and have a target opening date scheduled for January 2016.
“It is really a great location — right off the interstate and directly across from a Walmart,” CJ says. The restaurant is expected to seat 85, and will serve San Juan’s population of 40,000 people as well as nearby residents of McAllen — which has a population of 850,000.
“We have great community support from the city of San Juan,” CJ says. “The town gets a huge influx of tourism dollars from people visiting from Mexico.”
Quality food, reasonable prices drew partners to Huddle House
CJ and his partners were enjoying breakfast while traveling when they realized they needed a quality, family-oriented breakfast restaurant in their own hometown.
“People want good food, good service and want to feel like they are getting their money’s worth,” CJ says. “Huddle House has good value and good quality, and we liked the variety — the ‘Any meal. Anytime.’ aspect of the menu.”
The partners also liked the breakfast restaurant franchise’s “evolution” design, which features updated colors and furnishings that blend Huddle House’s nostalgic past with today’s market.
“It looks refreshing,” CJ says. “It’s somewhere you can come in and sit down and enjoy — it has a family feel to it.”
Breakfast franchise owners benefit from the exceptional and ongoing support of the Huddle House corporate team Starting with the very first call, CJ and his partners received consistent guidance and direction from the iconic breakfast franchise’s proven executive team.
“The people in the executive office in Atlanta made us feel comfortable,” CJ says. “They were very good at explaining things and helping us in the process — especially at Discovery Day. I got a good feeling and liked what they were doing at Huddle House to re-energize the brand. It was all very positive.”
That communication continued throughout Huddle House’s five- to nine-week training program — about everything from how the restaurant should run to finding a great location. Huddle House executives came to Texas to help CJ tour potential locations, discuss options and provide input.
Bring Huddle House to your community
Huddle House helps franchisees invest back into the communities they serve. Each location creates an average of 50 jobs in its community — a noticeable impact in both small and large markets. Our investors have the satisfaction of knowing they can explore the potential for a high rate of return on an accessible investment.
The Huddle House business model works just as well for a single-unit owner who is passionate about creating a gathering space and improving his or her hometown as it does for a multi-unit investor who envisions opening and operating a string of Huddle House restaurants throughout a region.
For new restaurant development, Huddle House franchisees typically need a minimum liquidity of $200,000 and a minimum net worth of $600,000. Investments can range from $404,180 to $1,485,310 depending on whether you are leasing an end-cap strip center location or you are purchasing land and building a freestanding store.
Learn more about Huddle House
For in-depth details about the Huddle House franchise opportunity, download our free franchise report. You can also learn more by visiting our research pages.
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)