- Sub Headline: East Stroudsburg, Pa., Days Inn will be home to largest restaurant in franchise system
- Franchise URL: http://www.HuddleHouse.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 30, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – Huddle House today announced that in November it will open its first restaurant inside a hotel. The new Huddle House, owned by franchisee Surendra (Sam) Shah, will be part of the Days Inn hotel in East Stroudsburg, Pa., and will become the largest in the system with a footprint of approximately 5,000 square feet.
Shah has owned the Days Inn location for 15 years and says that Huddle House is the perfect option for conversion of the hotel’s existing Mexican restaurant. The expanded footprint allows for a large breakfast meeting area desperately needed by groups from the nearby Pocono Medical Center and other community organizations.
“I was looking for an around-the-clock breakfast franchise,” Shah said. “Once I started my research, it quickly became clear that Huddle House was the full-service family restaurant that I was looking for.”
The hotel and restaurant are conveniently located on Highway 80, a short drive from Big Pocono State Park. With a separate outside entrance, Huddle House will be easily accessible to interstate travelers and local customers as well as hotel guests.
Huddle House has more than 400 Huddle House restaurants open or under development in 21 states, but this will be the first inside a hotel.
“This location represents a major milestone for Huddle House,” said Christina Chambers, Vice President of Franchise Development for Huddle House. “The extensive Huddle House menu coupled with our ability to deliver any meal, any time, make us the perfect restaurant partner for hotels, whether we are integrated into the hotel space or built as a freestanding restaurant on a pad site on the property. We expect this combination to provide real value to Sam and other hotel owners by increasing the value of their property and driving higher occupancy rates. That success should lead to many similar expansion opportunities for Huddle House and hotel owners across the Northeast, Southeast and Midwest.”
About Huddle House
Typically open 24 hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. This unique offering recently placed Huddle House on Small Business Trends’ list of 20 Unique Restaurant Opportunities for Foodie Business Operators. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were more than 50 years ago.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
533 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)