- Sub Headline: Same Store Sales increases, new development agreements highlight third quarter for iconic 24-hour breakfast franchise
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 19, 2015 4:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Ongoing investment in remodels of existing restaurants, successful LTO introductions and a focus on operational enhancements continue to deliver impressive results for Huddle House, which recorded same stores sales increases of 6.7 percent for the third quarter as its expansion continues throughout the South, Midwest, and Northeast.
The comp stores sales results included a dramatic 14.1 percent increase for corporate owned restaurants and a 6.6 percent increase for franchised restaurants. In addition, Huddle House has now enjoyed 22 consecutive months of same store sales increases as of October.
Customer satisfaction was also up system-wide, reaching a record rating of 84.9 as measured by the Voice of the Customer feedback system.
Meanwhile, the iconic breakfast franchise chain known for serving Any Meal, Any Time has opened 12 new restaurants through the first three quarters of the year and has signed 15 new agreements, which are reflected in a robust development pipeline of 34 new restaurants. The record pace of development gives Huddle House well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states.
New restaurants opened in Richlands and Virginia Beach Va., Hazelhurst, Ga., and York, Neb., during the third quarter. New franchise agreements will add restaurants in San Juan, McAllen and Wharton, Texas; Williamsburg and Norfolk, Va.; and Newark, N.J.
“Momentum continues to build both in terms of restaurant performance and franchise development,” said Huddle House CEO Michael Abt. “Everyone from the corporate staff to our franchise partners has embraced the new initiatives introduced over the past few years. I am very proud of the effort and results delivered throughout our system. With the dramatic growth, this is a great time for Huddle House and we expect it to continue through the rest of the year and into 2016.”
Earlier this year, Huddle House announced plans to accelerate its pace of growth over the next three years. The growth will be accomplished primarily through franchising by both single-unit and multi-unit investors in a range of market sizes, including urban areas, small towns, travel centers and convenience sites.
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – the comfortable local place for everyday people who want freshly prepared home-style foods, especially their favorite breakfast foods, served with friendly personal service – remain intact today.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-868-5700.
SOURCE Huddle House
161 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)