- Sub Headline: The Fast-Growing, Orlando-Based Eatery Continues to Grow Its Dynamic Leadership Team with Former Wingstop Executives Wes Jablonski, Bill Knight and Mike Sutter Appointed to Board
- City: Orkando
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Ad Agency: Passion PR Consulting
- Agency Contact: Ilene Lieber
- Agency URL: http://www.passionprconsulting.com
- Agency Phone: 321-277-7812
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: February 27, 2017 8:21 am
- Expires: 276 days, 11 hours
Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants
Orlando, FL (FranchisePOD.com) Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders leadership team is proud to announce its appointment of prominent new board members, President and CEO Andy Howard announces today. Former CFO of Wingstop, Wes Jablonski has been named Chairman of the Board. Jablonski brings over 35 years of leadership experience in the retail and chain restaurant industry with recognized brands like Church’s Fried Chicken and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. In addition, Huey Magoo’s appoints new board members Bill Knight, former COO of Wingstop Restaurants Inc. from 2003 to 2014, and Mike Sutter, former Vice President of Training for Wingstop and current Executive Vice President of Operations and Training for Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders.
“We are elated and humbled that Huey Magoo’s continues to entice some of the deepest talent in the industry,” says Howard. “We are committed to building a culture of excellence not only in our service and food quality, but also in the leadership behind our strong brand. Our dynamic team is instrumental in taking our great tasting, fresh, made-to-order tenders to the next level and in achieving our success and growth with the massive expansion of Huey Magoo’s commencing this year.”
Already boasting prosperous operating units in Oviedo, Altamonte Springs and Winter Springs with plans to open several more stores in Orlando this year starting with Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary and Gardens of Millenia, Huey Magoo’s is also commencing franchise sales throughout the state and then moving from Florida north and west to fan out across the country. In addition, each of the new locations will introduce a brand-new sleek, industrial and relaxed restaurant design.
For franchise information, contact Andy Howard at 214-293-1564 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more news and information about Huey Magoo’s, locations, hours, catering, menus and more, visit www.hueymagoos.com.
About Huey Magoo’s
Huey Magoo’s was founded in 2004 by Matt Armstrong and Thad Hudgens, two southern boys with a passion for quality chicken and a penchant for serving others. Huey Magoo’s prides itself on providing great tasting chicken tenders in a clean, friendly environment, while showing their love for people. Huey Magoo’s delivers delicious, fresh, cooked-to-order chicken tenders, and they do it to perfection. Huey Magoo’s also gives back to the surrounding community donating a portion of profits to not-for-profit organizations and community groups. Committed to building a culture of excellence in service and food quality by serving only premium hand-breaded or grilled chicken tenders dipped or “sauced” in uniquely flavorful signature sauces, Huey Magoo’s attracts a cult-like following of Millenials, families and neighboring businesses desiring quality, delicious food at reasonable prices.
Passion PR Consulting
147 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (1 views)
- Planet Fitness Ranked One Of The Best Franchises In America By Forbes (1 views)