- Sub Headline: An Affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. acquired HuHot's largest franchisee recently and plans to grow aggressively
- City: Missoula
- State: Montana
- Franchise URL: http://www.huhot.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 9:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSOULA, Mont., Feb. 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — HuHot Mongolian Grill (“HuHot”), one of the fastest growing Mongolian grill concepts in the United States, continues to drive franchise growth with their strong unit economics, simple operational concept and the support of a family-owned franchisor.
Most recently, Sun Capital Partners, Inc. (“Sun Capital”) a leading private investment firm specializing in leveraged buyouts and investments in market-leading companies announced that an affiliate has completed the acquisition of CCW, LLC (“the Company”), the largest franchisee of HuHot restaurants.
“The development plan for HuHot has always been strategic and steady,” said Molly Vap O’Shea, Chief Brand Officer at HuHot. “In an industry where the appetite in the market is to acquire high performing restaurant units, the acquisition of CCW proves that our model is working. We are excited to welcome Sun Capital to our family and look forward to helping them support their aggressive growth plans for the HuHot concept.”
In the last 12 months, HuHot has experienced more franchise interest than ever before. They attribute this interest to active franchisor support and their unique concept that allows for fast growth with low operational overhead. The recent Sun Capital acquisition validates HuHot’s concept, scalability, and strong unit economics.
“We take pride in providing full support to our franchises; from concept evolution to cutting-edge marketing tactics, our family-owned business continues to make decisions with the franchisees and the success of the brand equally in mind,” said Molly Vap O’Shea. “We contribute our success to our business model, the great relationships we develop, and the fact that franchise scale has reached a point where economics are well understood.”
HuHot currently has 57 locations, with more than six restaurants slated to open this year.
About HuHot Mongolian Grill:
HuHot is a national create-your-own stir fry concept offering a wide variety of meats, seafood, noodles, fresh veggies, and signature sauces to suit your tastes. Select your favorite ingredients then be entertained as your meal is cooked to perfection by our grill warriors on a 6-foot, scorching hot grill. It’s always all-you-can-eat, so you can create a different meal every time.
HuHot Mongolian Grill, LLC opened its first restaurant in Missoula, Montana in 1999 focusing on fresh food, signature sauces and great service. Over the past 15 years, the concept has grown to 57 locations in 16 states and that focus has remained unchanged.
In 2015 HuHot was ranked for the fourth consecutive year in Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur and on Technomic’s Top 500 Chain Restaurant Report. HuHot has been ranked as one of Franchise Times Next 300 Franchise Chains 3 years in a row, and named as one of Nation Restaurant News’ Next 20 Chains of 2014.
To learn more, visit the website at www.huhot.com
SOURCE HuHot Mongolian Grill
200 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)