- Sub Headline: Pizza Franchise Offers Crust Flavor for Limited Time Only
- City: Madison Heights
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.hungryhowies.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 10:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MADISON HEIGHTS, MI – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, the originator of the flavored crust pizza, has unveiled its latest limited time offer, the Italian Herb flavored pizza crust. The specialty crust will be available from January 1 until March 31 in Hungry Howie’s locations nationwide.
To kick off the New Year, Hungry Howie’s Pizza continues its tradition of offering diverse, limited time pizza options for its loyal customer base. The Italian Herb crust, flavored with the authentic seasonings of basil, oregano and thyme, adds to Hungry Howie’s eight famous crust flavors including butter, butter cheese, Cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and Asiago cheese. Hungry Howie’s pizzas are made from only the freshest ingredients including dough that is baked fresh in-store daily and 100 percent real mozzarella cheese. Fans can also enjoy Hungry Howie’s additional offerings including fresh salads, calzones, Howie Bread® and wings for the perfect savory meal.
“As the originator of the flavored crust, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is dedicated to providing innovative and exciting pizza options for our customers,” said Rob Elliot, Executive Vice President of Marketing at Hungry Howie’s Pizza. “Our fans loved our zesty Italian Herb crust so much, that we knew it was the perfect flavor to jump start the new year at Hungry Howie’s.”
For more Hungry Howie’s Pizza information, franchising information or to order flavored crust pizza online, please visit www.hungryhowies.com or franchising.hungryhowies.com.
About Hungry Howie’s Pizza
Founded in 1973, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is a national pizza franchise that is loyal to its tradition of providing delicious, high-quality and original Flavored Crust® pizzas including eight flavors: butter, butter cheese, Cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and Asiago cheese. Its menu features oven-baked calzone-style subs, Howie Breads®, crisp & cool salads, and flavored wings that create a unique and irreplaceable position in the pizza market. Starting in Taylor, MI, Hungry Howie’s Pizza has grown to almost 600 locations in 21 states across the U.S.
SOURCE Hungry Howie’s Pizza
157 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)