- Sub Headline: Pizza Franchise Offers Crust Flavor for Limited Time Only
- City: Madison Heights
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.hungryhowies.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 10:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MADISON HEIGHTS, MI – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, the originator of the flavored crust pizza, has unveiled its latest limited time offer, the Italian Herb flavored pizza crust. The specialty crust will be available from January 1 until March 31 in Hungry Howie’s locations nationwide.
To kick off the New Year, Hungry Howie’s Pizza continues its tradition of offering diverse, limited time pizza options for its loyal customer base. The Italian Herb crust, flavored with the authentic seasonings of basil, oregano and thyme, adds to Hungry Howie’s eight famous crust flavors including butter, butter cheese, Cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and Asiago cheese. Hungry Howie’s pizzas are made from only the freshest ingredients including dough that is baked fresh in-store daily and 100 percent real mozzarella cheese. Fans can also enjoy Hungry Howie’s additional offerings including fresh salads, calzones, Howie Bread® and wings for the perfect savory meal.
“As the originator of the flavored crust, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is dedicated to providing innovative and exciting pizza options for our customers,” said Rob Elliot, Executive Vice President of Marketing at Hungry Howie’s Pizza. “Our fans loved our zesty Italian Herb crust so much, that we knew it was the perfect flavor to jump start the new year at Hungry Howie’s.”
For more Hungry Howie’s Pizza information, franchising information or to order flavored crust pizza online, please visit www.hungryhowies.com or franchising.hungryhowies.com.
About Hungry Howie’s Pizza
Founded in 1973, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is a national pizza franchise that is loyal to its tradition of providing delicious, high-quality and original Flavored Crust® pizzas including eight flavors: butter, butter cheese, Cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and Asiago cheese. Its menu features oven-baked calzone-style subs, Howie Breads®, crisp & cool salads, and flavored wings that create a unique and irreplaceable position in the pizza market. Starting in Taylor, MI, Hungry Howie’s Pizza has grown to almost 600 locations in 21 states across the U.S.
SOURCE Hungry Howie’s Pizza
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)