- Sub Headline: National Pizza Chain Opens Second Location in Canton
- City: Canton
- State: Michigan
- Listed: November 19, 2015 9:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 06, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MI – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, the originator of the flavored crust pizza, is continuing its Michigan expansion with the opening of its second Canton location on November 11, 2015. Since 1990, citizens of Canton have been enjoying Hungry Howie’s Pizza. Now with two locations, Hungry Howie’s will be able to service even more loyal customers with their mouthwatering pizza options.
It is Hungry Howie’s mission to provide customers all across the nation with out-of-this-world pizza and top-notch service. With eight flavored crust choices that include: asiago cheese, Cajun and sesame, Canton pizza lovers have all the delicious options to make their Hungry Howie’s pizza as flavor packed as can be. In commemoration of the grand opening, Hungry Howie’s will be making a charitable donation to the Tears Foundation, an organization which provides funeral services funding for parents who have recently suffered the loss of an infant.
“It has been my greatest pleasure to serve quality pizza to the people of Canton for over twenty-two years. I am rewarded each day as I watch customers leave the store satisfied with both the value of our pizza and the attentiveness of our phenomenal staff,” said Al Newman, Director of Training at Hungry Howie’s Pizza. “The original Canton location has achieved remarkable success and I look forward to attaining that same level of accomplishment and more with our second location!”
“His extensive involvement within the Hungry Howie’s establishment and knowledge of the community makes Newman a trusted and experienced leader at this new location,” said Jennifer Jackson, Vice President of Development at Hungry Howie’s Pizza. “Michigan is the birthplace of Hungry Howie’s and we are always excited to add yet another store to the market!”
Hungry Howie’s Pizza is located at 1626 N Haggerty Rd. Canton, MI 48187. To reach Hungry Howie’s Pizza, call (734) 981-5838. For more information about Hungry Howie’s Pizza, franchising or to order flavored crust pizza online, please visit www.hungryhowies.com.
About Hungry Howie’s Pizza
Founded in 1973, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is a national pizza franchise that is loyal to its tradition of providing delicious, high-quality and original Flavored Crust® pizzas including eight flavors: butter, butter cheese, cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and asiago. Its menu features oven-baked calzone-style subs, Howie Breads, crisp & cool salads, and flavored wings that create a unique and irreplaceable position in the pizza market. Starting in Taylor, MI, Hungry Howie’s Pizza has grown to almost 600 locations in 20 states across the U.S.
SOURCE Hungry Howie’s Pizza
197 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)