- Sub Headline: National Pizza Chain Expands Presence in Ohio
- City: Parma
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.hungryhowies.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PARMA, OH – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, the originator of the flavored crust pizza, announces its newest location in Parma, Ohio with a grand opening event on January 20. The event will take place at the restaurant located at 10227 Brookpark Rd., Parma, Ohio, 44130 where guests will be offered a special deal of a large one-topping pizza for only $6.99.
The brand’s famous flavored crusts continue to delight customers across the nation who are looking for a tasty twist to their classic pizza. Parma locals will now have the pleasure of choosing from eight savory crust flavors including butter, Asiago cheese, Cajun, butter cheese, sesame, garlic herb, ranch and onion for a delectable and unique pizza. The pizzas at Hungry Howie’s are made from quality ingredients including dough baked fresh in-store every day and 100 percent real mozzarella cheese. Guests can also satisfy any and all cravings with additional delicious offerings including fresh salads, calzones, Howie Wings®, Howie Bread® and more.
“I’ve worked with Hungry Howie’s for over 20 years as a franchisee, and I feel the same fulfillment each time I open a new store,” said franchisee Tom Capoferi. “As Parma’s popularity in the Cleveland-area continues to increase, we hope to “wow” our guests in the community with excellent service and delicious, fresh pizza.”
“Capoferi’s level of dedication and passion to Hungry Howie’s will help create a new booming store in Parma, resulting in many new loyal fans of the brand,” said Jennifer Jackson, Vice President of Development at Hungry Howie’s Pizza. “As a brand, we are consistently expanding our presence in communities throughout the U.S., and our opening in one of Cleveland’s largest suburbs is a huge step forward in our consistent Midwest expansion.”
For more information, please visit www.hungryhowies.com.
About Hungry Howie’s Pizza
Founded in 1973, Hungry Howie’s Pizza is a national pizza franchise that is loyal to its tradition of providing delicious, high-quality and original Flavored Crust® pizzas including eight flavors: butter, butter cheese, Cajun, garlic herb, onion, ranch, sesame and Asiago cheese. Its menu features oven-baked calzone-style subs, Howie Breads®, crisp & cool salads, and flavored wings that create a unique and irreplaceable position in the pizza market. Starting in Taylor, MI, Hungry Howie’s Pizza has grown to almost 600 locations in 21 states across the U.S.
SOURCE Hungry Howie’s Pizza
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)