- Franchise URL: http://www.HuntingtonHelps.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 2:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Oradell, NJ – Huntington Learning Center owner/operator Brian Riddick has been selected by CNBC and its research partner Franchise Business Review as one of the nation’s top-performing franchisees.
Of the 28,500 franchisees evaluated (from 364 franchise brands), only 50 franchise business owners made the cut?one per state-collectively identified as America’s Star Franchisees. Riddick owns Huntington franchises in Bellevue, WA, and San Antonio, TX, and previously owned centers in Boise, ID, and Beaverton, OR. Huntington Learning Center was the only tutoring company included in the America’s Star Franchisees listing.
“This is such a tremendous honor and one that only motivates me further to make my Huntington Learning Center franchises as successful as possible,” says Riddick, who was chosen as the top Oregon franchisee, but recently sold the center to concentrate on his centers in Washington and Texas. “To me, success means helping as many children as possible. Whether students come to Huntington to improve their grades or prepare for the SAT, we are dedicated to guiding all students to achieve their goals. I believe that the strong performance of my centers is the result of a hard-working team of people, a strong brand behind me and a passion for helping kids.”
Each year, Franchise Business Review surveys thousands of franchise owners across the country to publish a ranking of the top franchise opportunities based on owner satisfaction. For the America’s Star Franchisees ranking, they also assessed franchisees’ financial success based on three metrics: financial performance, strong proof of concept in multiple markets and clean review in terms of audits, litigation, bankruptcy and high turnover. Franchisees were surveyed about their overall satisfaction and regard for franchise management.
“We’re incredibly proud of Brian and his hard work and dedication not only to Huntington, but to the students and families who come to his centers,” says Dr. Raymond Huntington, chairman and co-founder of Huntington Learning Center. “Throughout his time as a franchisee, he has taken every opportunity to reach more students and work with them to ensure they achieve the best possible results. He is without question a Huntington star, and very deserving of this accolade.”
Read the full CNBC profile of Brian Riddick and view the full America’s Star Franchisees 2016 list.
For more information about franchising with Huntington, visit www.huntingtonfranchise.com.
About Huntington Learning Center
Huntington is the tutoring and test prep leader. Its certified tutors provide individualized instruction in reading, phonics, writing, study skills, elementary and middle school math, Algebra through Calculus, Chemistry, and other sciences. It preps for the SAT and ACT, as well as state and standardized exams. Huntington programs develop the skills, confidence, and motivation to help students succeed and meet the needs of Common Core State Standards. Founded in 1977, Huntington’s mission is to give every student the best education possible.
Learn how Huntington can help at: HuntingtonHelps.com
For franchise opportunities please visit: HuntingtonFranchise.com
SOURCE Huntington Learning Center
Director of Marketing and Advertising
Huntington Learning Center
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)