- Sub Headline: Beach-Themed Unique Concept Forecasts Even More Growth for 2016
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 12:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-themed full service restaurant franchise, announced today that it concluded 2015 with 12 new locations and a record 10 new multi-unit development agreements for an additional 50 restaurants, including its first international deal in Europe. The family-friendly brand continued its national expansion by introducing new restaurants in Louisiana and Oklahoma and closed the year with the opening of its first restaurant in California in the city of Antioch.
Hurricane Grill & Wings expects to open 12 – 15 new restaurants this year, including its first international location in Milan, Italy during the first quarter. Furthermore, the brand now franchises two models: a 4,000 square foot and a 2,000 square foot restaurant in addition to a new fast casual concept, Hurricane BTW that will be launching under the Hurricane Grill & Wings umbrella.
“2015 was a year of incredible growth for Hurricane Grill & Wings with 12 new openings and a record breaking number of multi-unit development agreements,” said Kevin Kruse, chief development officer of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “We have attracted experienced restaurant operators to become franchisees of our unique, proven and growing brand and plan to continue expanding worldwide in 2016.”
The chain’s easygoing, fun atmosphere paired with its expansive menu of items cooked fresh to order and award-winning, fresh jumbo wings has made Hurricane Grill & Wings a popular spot with diners for more than 20 years. Currently, the franchise has more than 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and plans for 5 European countries.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and plans for 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and is still open today. The brand has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)