- Sub Headline: National Beach-Inspired Chain Offering Free Meals to Dads
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 356 total views on 10/14/2016.
- Listed: June 14, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Treat Dad this Sunday with a free entree at Hurricane Grill & Wings,. The beach-inspired restaurant franchise is celebrating Father’s Day by offering a free entrée to dads with the purchase of a second entrée.
Dads will be able to choose from award-winning, fresh jumbo wings, tossed in one of Hurricane Grill & Wings over 35 signature sauces and rubs or customize their own burgers using the Build-A-Burger menu feature, which includes a variety of savory toppings and delicious flavors. Additional entrees choices include seafood, salads and sandwiches. Don’t forget to buy Dad his favorite cold beverage or try the new aptly named Not Your Father’s Root Beer, a bold, spicy craft beer.
“You can’t go wrong with treating Dad to his favorite wings or burgers,” said Derek Kirk, chief marketing officer of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “Bring Dad in to enjoy the food, company and sports on our TVs and it will be the perfect Father’s Day.”
Guests must provide a coupon to receive the Dads Eat Free offer, valid only on Sunday, June 19. To receive a coupon, please “like” your local Hurricane Grill & Wings Facebook page, and select the offer. See offer for complete terms and conditions.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit the Hurricane Grill & Wings website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic ‘N Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The concept offers an expansive bar featuring delicious tropical cocktails along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fl., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
559 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)